Going under the knife in 2 weeks

All, Firstly this is an amazing place, where once can get the feedback and reassurance as needed. Thank You guys !

After researching a lot, I have decided to go with Dr. Feller. I have my procedure in 12 days. I am still preparing my shopping list and any advice in this regard would help. Also any suggestions on any related topic would be greatly appreciated.

P.S I will update the forum on my progress.

All, Firstly this is an amazing place, where once can get the feedback and reassurance as needed. Thank You guys !

After researching a lot, I have decided to go with Dr. Feller. I have my procedure in 12 days. I am still preparing my shopping list and any advice in this regard would help. Also any suggestions on any related topic would be greatly appreciated.

P.S I will update the forum on my progress.

Hmm...

-clip your fingernails short so you don't scratch your grafts.

-stock up on food, & movies so you don't have to go out, and you have something to do.

-make sure you have a loose fitting hat you like for the first few weeks post op.

that's all that comes to mind. congrats on your upcoming ht. the procedure is a breeze & you've chosen an excellent surgeon.

Delicately helping those fragile souls who suffer from hair loss, w/motherly nourishment & care.

I suggest wearing a bandana instead of a hat..it's much less dangerous IMO and fits on your head very nicely. If you think about it, a tight hat is way too tight especially around your hairline and a loose fitting hat sits on just about all your grafts, just not necessarily the grafts on the hairline. I know docs say its ok to wear a loose one out of the surgery clinic but personally I wouldn't and didn't risk it. A bandana is much more comfortable IMO as well. Just tie it on loosely and when you take it off just untie it and sorta let it fall off your head. Other than that just try to relax as much as possible and welcome to the HT club!

- 1 HT ~ 3000 grafts

- Regimen:

Propecia 1X daily