To all the HT docs (and staff) out there...

I got the idea for this post from another post I was reading up on. Just thought it would be interesting to see how many HT docs have actually had the procedure done, when and why? From my end, Dr. Limmer had a few hundred grafts about 3 years ago to redesign his frontal hairline that had receded. Also, in the office, 3 of our technicians have had work done. Two of them to thicken the top and one to advance her hairline. And then there are a several spouses that have had some transplantation work done as well. I won't go into the various other family members.

I am anxiously awaiting your reponses!

Jessica

Jessica

HT Coordinator

Limmer HTC

Dr. Brad Limmer is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Dr. Feller by Dr. Seager

Dr. Alexander by Dr. Feller

I'm curious of others.

I seem to recall a thread mentioning Dr. Feller thinking of a 2nd HT to be done by Dr. Lindsay, but it's a mild recollection.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Jessica,

I think one of the problems is that while this is a fun topic, which physician had hair transplant surgery and by whom is not common knowledge. If more physicians read every post and were regularly involved, it would be interesting to hear their own personal experience with hair loss.

Best wishes,

Bill