FUT w/ Dr. Diep

CannonScott

So I’ve consulted with a couple of Doctors and I’ve decided to book my FUT with Dr. Diep. Procedure will be 7/12/19 which his first available date. I am not thrilled with how long the wait is so I am going to continue to consult with other doctors. I will only change doctors if I find another surgeon who I have confidence in as well. I went with Diep, because I am Black/mixed and he has more Black before and afters than any doctor I’ve come across in my research. I went with FUT because though it leaves a scar, we (those with curly hair get better growth) he suggested we do FUE to the scar once it heals. Another Dr suggested I could also do SMP to the scar. Either way it can be addressed. I’ll post pics soon. I’m also open to other suggestions as well because researching Doctors has been a real task. Thank 

• Administrators

Dr. Diep is excellent for afrocentric hair, I would also consult with Dr.Umar, both are in California, so if you’re in California it may be worth while.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.