Dr. Bessam Farjo in UK - anyone use?

gtz101

Hi,

I'm new here and like most people here I am having issues with baldness. I am in UK and having browsed the net, I came across Dr. Bessam Farjo. Anyone use him for treatment? If so, how was it? did you get good results? Is it expensive?

Guest wanthairs

Dr. Farjo has an excellent reputation, although I have never used him. You can do a search on this website for him and come across many satisfied clients

hello gtz and welcome.

i have had two proceedures with dr farjo and am more than happy with my results to date.

i was a nw 5 approaching 6 and now a nw3 with quite good density,i am going for another with them in 2010 when i can sort the time off just to add the finishing touches.

take a look at my blog as well as "fallenstar","longpig"and "brian boro".these guys are a few patients of farjo that immediatly spring to mind.

as for price i think you will find him competitive with most of his peers listed on this site.

good luck and keep us posted.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

• 2 weeks later...

I am new to the hair transplant forums. I have been following posts on various forums and have read a lot of good reviews of dr Farjo. I am a 34 years old Asian male from the UK and want to get a HT done. I wanted to know how much would it roughly cost me to get a HT done from dr Farjo

I too cannot speak highly enough of Dr Farjo. I'm a repair case and got my procedure done last October with him and the whole experience so far has been very positive and indeed I can already see early growth. A world of difference from my first experience where I rushed in, without doing any thorough research

some uk celebs have used this doctor.

duncan banantine (spelling) from ''the dragons den on bbc'' Has had work done with them

also the guy who played Barry in eastenders on bbc has had work done.

they have good results from what i have seen.

FARJOS are FUSS only. so dont look to them for FUE.

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily