Surprised at the amount of work I'm noticing

Spanker

I went to a non hair related work conference this past weekend and noticed AT LEAST 4 people who had had work. 

1 old plugs with large dot scarring

1 who shaved to about a 1 with FUT scarring and top was very sparse but wasn't surgical looking. 

1 FUT with a good scar, but was ultimately the give away shaved to about a 3 in the donor.  This lead to a hairline inspection that was somewhat surgical. 

1 guy that I've been seeing for a few years and I am unsure of his extraction but he is a case that was transplanted way too low and has sparse coverage over a NW1 area when he is at least a NW6. 

Plus me made 5, plus the people who have had excellent work that I didnt spot, and that is quite a few. Probably 250 men there. While that's not a high percentage I didn't talk to everyone, nor was I looking for hair work, so it's interesting to see so much work in one spot. 

Maybe I'm traveling in older circles or more people are having work done. 

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• Administrators

Unfortunately, I only notice the really bad work, one unfortunate fellow is a Norwood 7 with a Norwood 1 hairline and a very unnatural island of hair, he also has extensive retrograde alopecia and a very sparse donor. He is probably in his mid to late 40's so I would assume he probably got work done in the early 90's when he was really young and didn't know the extent of baldness he'd reach.  One other young guy with good work done, but I can spot his FUE scarring, he shaves down to a zero guard I doubt anyone else notices, but to I was able to spot it in the elevator easily.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.