4010 grafts By Dr Kapil ( India )

Tameemjan

Dear all 

After a long struggle losing my hair for almost 10 years  i have decided to go for Hair transplant  , iam 31 years old now .

In short after consulting 10 surgeons i have decided to go for Dr Kapil Ak Clinics New Delhi India .

He suggested me to go for FUE ( as i was confused whether to go for FUT+FUT combination or only FUE.

He explained and convinced me to go for 4000 graft Fue 3000 graft from donor area scalp and 1000 from my beared which will give me decent coverage over all  in two consigative days on dated 2nd and 3th of october 2018  few days back .

So finally i went for

472 singles

1868 D 

612 T

67 F 

And 1031 graft beared .

I am sharing my pre and post surgery pics .

20181007_201824.jpg

2018-09-26 18.12.34.jpg

2018-09-26 18.12.38.jpg

2018-09-26 18.12.25 (1).jpg

20181003_180800.jpg

20181003_180833.jpg

20181003_180815.jpg

IMG-b3c7b2344dd7722f4a8b37046ce1f589-V.jpg

• 5 months later...

Hello dear 

Iam sharing some pics for your reference .

Want to know more kindly whatsapp me at 0093781384038.

I have gone through this process i mean selecting best surgeons and its very complicated and tough decision .

I would definitely help you  .

20190306_173903.jpg

• 2 years later...

Hello @Tameemjan

Your growth at 5 months look pretty good. Hopefully things have gotten even better since then. I've been in a similar situation being a nowood 4 transitioning to norwood 5 with diffuse thinning. I have been considering AK Clinics, Medispa, Eugenix. AK Clinics and Medispa offers FUT and FUE which makes it easier to plan for future transplants if I need to use both techniques to maximize grafts. I am considering FUE first and then an FUT in the future if things work out as I am afraid of having a failed transplant horror story and being left with a scar on top of that. 

I was wondering why you decided to choose FUE over FUT since you were close to a norwood 6. What made you choose AK clinics out of the rest and how would you rate your experience? I've sent you a message on whatsapp too if you aren't very active here. Thanks :) 

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/26/2021 at 9:14 AM, ThunderBoy said:

Hello @Tameemjan

Your growth at 5 months look pretty good. Hopefully things have gotten even better since then. I've been in a similar situation being a nowood 4 transitioning to norwood 5 with diffuse thinning. I have been considering AK Clinics, Medispa, Eugenix. AK Clinics and Medispa offers FUT and FUE which makes it easier to plan for future transplants if I need to use both techniques to maximize grafts. I am considering FUE first and then an FUT in the future if things work out as I am afraid of having a failed transplant horror story and being left with a scar on top of that. 

I was wondering why you decided to choose FUE over FUT since you were close to a norwood 6. What made you choose AK clinics out of the rest and how would you rate your experience? I've sent you a message on whatsapp too if you aren't very active here. Thanks :) 

I think the usual call to maximize the hair graft is FUT first then FUE. The reason being when you do FUE first, the donor density reduces overall and if you take a FUT section out of that donor area it will have lesser density and maybe not as great hair quality as FUT on pristine hair. I had the same dilemma but I still went with small FUE because quicker recovery time. But definitely if you do a large FUE then it will be difficult to get good value out of  FUT. Maybe you can do some search on the sequence of FUE and FUT for best result before taking the plunge. I guess the doctor will give you better advice.

Edited by TEXAN35

On 3/25/2019 at 3:07 AM, Tameemjan said:

Hello dear 

Iam sharing some pics for your reference .

Want to know more kindly whatsapp me at 0093781384038.

I have gone through this process i mean selecting best surgeons and its very complicated and tough decision .

I would definitely help you  .

20190306_173903.jpg

Nice result, will get better with time.

19 hours ago, Egy said:

I wonder if it will be improved as @Texas32 say, It’s been 2 years and @Tameemjan has no more access to the forum. 😬

haha didnt notice the year, but I am sure seeing his 5 months progress and difference from pre op, his final result would have been very good. I guess once he results were good he didn't need to come back on the forum.

21 minutes ago, TEXAN35 said:

. I guess once he results were good he didn't need to come back on the forum.

There is also a discussion on this, on the forum, it could also be the other way around, we hope not, but it could be.