Kindly suggest for going pakistan at Dr.Humayun clinic

attockbay,

Our hair restoration forum is designed for members of our community to share their genuine experiences and results, not to attack and discredit the good name of a reputable surgeon and/or coerce/blackmail them into meeting your demands.

I'm glad to see that you retracted your statements and apologized to him through email. I do expect that if you continue to share your experience that you'll tell the whole story (such as the extremely wide scar you received from another clinic) and leave any agendas to harm Dr. Mohmand's reputation off of our forum.

Best Regards,

Bill

Dear Forum Members

Sorry for such delay but attockbay has apologized and I have no issues with him. I have forgiven his ignorance and I am sure he will be happy with time. Though I assure him that If God forbid he does not get a decent result then I am always there for my patients.

---

I am a medical advisor to Lexington International and Hairmax. What ever I say is my personal opinion.

Dr. Mohmand is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

• 3 weeks later...

Thats good on you doc! I support your results! amazing!

1600 grafts FUT Mr May (UK) Sept 1996

https://www.wimpoleclinic.com'>https://www.wimpoleclinic.com

1600 grafts FUT Mr May (UK) February 1998

https://www.wimpoleclinic.com

2475 grafts FUT Dr Mohammed Humayun Mohmand (Pakistan)

27th January 2009

http://www.hti.com.pk

3550 Total Grafts (3000 rear donor area & 400 from beard and 150 breast area) FUE & PRP Treatment with Dr Emrah Cinik (ISHRS), Istanbul, Turkey. 10th October 2017

http://www.emrahcinik.com/

My Blog & Hair loss website story:

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1123

• 3 years later...

I think it is safe to critique my HT After four years. its exactly how i predicted it to be , shear negliegence. My results look pluggy and very noticable along with a huge scar. My confidence has decreased ever since i got the HT, because i cant get a normal haircut anymore or else the scar will show and before you know it ull be getting more questions about your scar than your hair. Going to a hair stylist will never be the same especially when anticipating when the barbar going to ask me where i got the scar and i always have to make up a bogus story just so i can get off the topic. makes it very painful and regretful getting an HT from this Dr.

I will show pictures for those who have doubt. All in all, The only deal i got : I went with 1 cosmetic issue and came back with 2. Email me at aminnshah@gmail.com

Can you please send me your actual name and post operative pictures. Let me have a look, I am sure we will be able to do some thing for you. No worries

---

I am a medical advisor to Lexington International and Hairmax. What ever I say is my personal opinion.

attockbay7,

If you have a legitimate experience to share, please feel free to do so. However, we ask that you provide photos and provide Dr. Mohmand with your identity so that he is able to respond to your concerns. To see how we handle patient disputes, visit the forum topic "Maintaining a Fair and Safe Environment on our forum for both patients and physicians".

I also ask that you use only one topic to share your experience rather than bumping several old and unrelated topics to discuss your experience. This makes conversation about your experience virtually impossible to follow and isn't fair to Dr. Mohamand, who will have to respond to several different topics.

Thanks,

Bill

• 1 month later...

sorry for late reply, actually i was very busy with the elections in Pakistan.

I lost the trace of your previous email. If you can send me that it will be helpful and I will answer. Although in some of the asian with thicker hair we can find this problem. I am not sure about the history but it seems that there were two surgeries and you seem to have two different types of grafts. so can you please tell send me the email with name date of surgery and a bit of history as well, I will make sure to reply ASAP.

---

Dr. M, my email is aminnshah@gmail.com and if you would scroll up i mentioned on there my email a couple of posts ago. I had 1 surgery prior to coming to you and, even if i had multiple surgeries it should not have anything to do with your surgery resulting in pitting and a huge scar although your hairline is decent. I dont know what you mean by 2 different types of grafts and how that ties in with pitting?

????

Dear Amin (Attockbay7)

What has happened to you is not a bad result but these are the raised ends of the hair follicles. Usually when the grafts are placed we use to place initially slightly above the skin surface and the graft would sink in the skin later. But it was a bit later that we started what we sat is sub dermal graft placing to avoid this issue.

This is a rare problem but more common in asian origin due to the thicker caliber of hair root. The usual remedy is to do a laser resurfacing to reduce this raised areas of the visible skin.

I hope this answer your concern.

Humayun

---

• 2 weeks later...

Dr. M, it should be clear to everyone in this forum of how it is unethical of you to distance yourself from your faulty surgery and blame it on my genetics. "It is the responsibility of the Doctor to insure incisions are properly made which includes Proper depth" This is a shame, I do not want to argue with you much more but I'am asking is Monetary compensation from your less than acceptable work.

How To Avoid Cobblestoning and Pitting in Hair Transplantation? | Hair Loss Q & A

where did i say i distance myself.

I told you why it happen and who are more susceptible to this problem. I also know how it is avoided but every now and then this happens and I am taking the full responsibility of this.

What I can do and did offer you as well was that you come back to our clinic and as we also do lasers we will try to improve all this for you with resurfacing and that will be free of cost.

I hope you will be happy but please do not pass sweeping statements

regards

Humayun

---