Am I a good candidate/how long to wait?

Ok, I’ve posted in the past but didn’t have great photos to show you guys so I’m going to try again with more detail and history to get a better idea of when I should go for it.

I turn 27 in a few months, have been receding for about 7 years now, tried finasteride with terrible sides, was on rogaine for 3 years and held onto what I had but still slowly receded. 

My dad is a Norwood 5, who lost all his hair before the age of 30 and his brothers and his dad all have full heads of hair? Weird I know. On my mother’s side, her brothers and father all have full heads of hair.

so here I am wanting to get a ht in the near future but not sure when I should pull the trigger? I’m not sure how much hair I’ll lose in the near future or if my hair is stabilizing? Or if I’d be a good candidate? But I want to do this within the next few yrs. 

please let me know what you guys think, I’m conflicted over here. 

Thanks

155904A0-FB9A-4A08-8572-AD838C96551D.jpeg

1A595DAD-2F2E-4F33-ABEB-E49AC7FBA841.jpeg

A8B6BA52-A3E2-4562-8244-F3836C396AB9.jpeg

7C17171D-ACBE-43A0-A8E3-123DDA4578FA.jpeg

Pattern of loss is harder to guage when hair is short.  It’s crazy how genetics is.  You just don’t know how you can lose hair when some of your family hasn’t.  

You seem to have frontal loss and some density loss behind midscalp—based on those photos . I would hold off till after 30 and take pics to see if anything changes.  If you are still holding on, then maybe you can consider surgery to remedy.  Definitely wouldn’t jump in just yet.  Surgery is very risky, who knows if we have better ways to do it by then.  Last thing is to have something damage scalp more.  Have you tried to grow your hair longer?