Get Hands-On, Life-Like FUE Hair Transplant Training

Abbie

Those looking to acquire or advance their FUE hair transplant skills may be interested to know that the 2018 Los Angeles Hair Transplant Workshop is open for registration. Over the course of two days, October 6- 7, attendees can attend lectures from hair restoration experts and then apply their knowledge in life-like hands-on training using fresh-frozen cadavers.

Providers of all experience levels can train in Body Hair Transplantation and Afro-Textured Hair FUE. Beginners interested in introducing a new service to their practice are welcome to join.  

Learn more about this workshop, including a full faculty and program list.

Workshop Flyer.png

Representing Dr. Umar of DermHair Clinic.

Dr. Umar is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

• 3 years later...

Sounds very cool! Especially I liked the fact that it will be possible to apply my knowledge in practical classes This is especially useful for such professions as a doctor, cosmetologist, etc. I went even further and used the services of leadership training https://www.prendo.com/. The fact is that for several years I have already been working in one SEO company, and a few months ago I applied for the position of the head of the company. I had very good chances, but there was one problem - I did not know at all what it was like to be a boss, and what duties awaited me. Prendo completely simulated the situation in which I have already become a head, and I had to do everything that in the future I will do in a real position. I didn't do well at first, but by the time I really became a boss, I was already familiar with most of the difficulties that would face me. So in such way, I prepared for the post.

Edited by WendyPayne