5120 grafts - Dr. Koray Erdogan // Asmed - July 24-25 2018

I am 36 and have been researching hair transplants for the past 3 - 4 years. I have been losing hair for the past 10 years and on minoxidil for 4 years. Finally got enough courage to pursue the hair transplant this year and started doing more intense research on doctors. Over and over I came across the incredible results and stellar reputation of Dr. Erdogan at Asmed, so I decided to contact them and get a consultation online. From the first contact, I could tell that this was a highly professional, organized, and top-notch clinic. I also contacted other clinics to compare, but none were as impressive as Asmed. 

I booked my date and was assigned to work with Esen as my patient coordinator. She has been a pleasure to work with throughout these past few months and made my entire experience a great one. Dr. Erdogan recommended that I start using finasteride, so I got a prescription for it and have been on it for 3 months now. 

I wired Asmed my deposit and booked flights. Was nervous to take the balance of over 10,000 euro via cash, but having read so many stories on here it reassured me that all Asmed patients must travel with cash. In addition, it was nice that they were flexible in allowing me to pay with USD instead of exchanging to Euro. 

I'm not going to go into extreme detail about the procedure and the clinic because I will echo what everyone on here says about Asmed...it is a top notch clinic and they make you feel so welcome and important. Every single person I met there was extremely courteous, kind, and helpful. They all go out of their way to help you and make you feel that you are a VIP. I cannot stress how important it is to have a clinic like this when you travel so far away to an unfamiliar place with a foreign language. They put me at ease and helped me to feel confident in the choice I made and in the procedure and process for everything. There were so many people I interacted with during my time there, but I want to especially thank Esen, Suzana, Dr. Umut, Dr. Erdogan, and the main technician doing the extractions and graft placements (unfortunately I forgot her name). Esen or Suzana were always present during the two days of operation so that if I had any questions or concerns they were there to translate. They also both went out of their way to explain everything that was going to happen so that I was comfortable.

All in all, I cannot recommend Asmed enough. This is one of those businesses that you feel happy you came to know about and don't mind handing your money over to. It is a highly professional operation that runs seamlessly. 

And now for the stats:

Grafts: 5120

Ratio: 2.18 hair/graft

912 singles

2602 doubles

1284 triples

218 quads

3 quints

1 sextuple

Total donor: 9800

Hair density: 68 microns

_DSC7235.jpg

_DSC7236.jpg

_DSC7237.jpg

_DSC7238.jpg

_DSC7239.jpg

All the work looks really clean to me! I'm surprised at how good the donor area looks only one day out from the surgery. 

Does crown section look like there is a gap between the implanted hairs and the bald region? I usually wear my hair cut very short, so I hope that will not be a noticeable gap when all grows in. 

_DSC7639.JPG

_DSC7635.JPG

_DSC7638.JPG

I am happy to answer any questions you have about my procedure, Asmed, or anything else. This community has helped me a lot in my journey, so I am happy to return the favor. 

Looking forward to your input!

It looks SUPER clean!

Please keep us updated!

You can never take enough photos for all of us to see and analyze!

Please give us as much written and photographic detail about your journey as possible!

You will be helping TENS OF THOUSANDS of people!

And of course, GOOD LUCK!

I had a few top doctors drawing a hairline on my photos and the one I liked the most was Koray's. Because of that and all the positive results they had achieved, I also chose Asmed. I will post my case too. Good luck!

Great choice of clinic. You will look amazing I'm sure. The new hairline and temple points will frame your face nicely. I wish you the very best of luck over the next year. 

5024 grafts with Asmed Clinic. Dr Koray 25th & 26th Oct 2017

Those who spend their time looking for the faults in others usually make no time to correct their own. –Art Janak

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187649-countdown-my-hair-transplant.html