wrongly facing hairs why? what reason

here is a pic from april 8th i have been triming the wrongly facing course hairs off becuase they look silly you can see here in the this pic with them gorwing back a little that there facing downwards and outwards rather than upwards is this a tech mistake or the docs puchole done wrong? thanks

IMG_1240.thumb.jpg.1e9c0338452b153166971e9d482d2295.jpg

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

here is a pic from april 8th i have been triming the wrongly facing course hairs off becuase they look silly you can see here in the this pic with them gorwing back a little that there facing downwards and outwards rather than upwards is this a tech mistake or the docs puchole done wrong? thanks

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Proper angling through incisions of the hairs is part of a doctor/clinic's skill-set, so it is definitely an issue, though anyone half-way competent doesn't seem to botch that up often, if ever.

You're still way too early to really make any definitive judgments on whether this facet of Armani's work is bogus, though. HT hairs go through phases of "maturity", and you need to see all of them grown and how they work with one another.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

I've seen this before and throught it was part of the Armani Trademark.

He plants the hairline low, with the hair angled more to the side. With it growing sideways, the patients then seems to comb it up or crop it. I thought he did this to aid in the illusion of density, and I have also noticed that it does not appear symmetrical, that he usually lays the hair over to the side more one direction than the other.

I'm not saying its ineffective or undesireable, but that I've noticed that in other paients.

If you really dont like the hairs, it would be much more effective to pluck them periodically. Even cut short you see them. If you pluck them enough, they may not grow back.

its only at the one side that the hairs are faceing wrongly i will take a pic in the morning as my hairs are longer since that pic

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily