Consultations Booked - Questions to Ask?

Hi! I have booked consultations with doctors: Lupanzula on the 14th of this month; Feriduni and Bisanga on the 31st August and Devroye on the 3rd September. I am still waiting to hear back from Dr. Mwamba. I already have a list of questions I have thought of but can anybody give any me any questions they didn't ask but wish they had or just any general questions they did ask so I can add to my own set. What is the best way to prepare for the consultation? Take photos of family? Leave my hair to grow? Get it cut? Any advice to get the most out of them would be much appreciated! 

Thanks

p.s. does anybody have any recommendations for other doctors that I should add to the list that I may have missed? I am only willing to get this done in Europe (Turkey doesn't count).

• Administrators

What role will the surgeon play in the procedure? what method best suits your needs and why? ask if it’s possible to meet a patient in person, also ask what he/she will do if the results are not ideal. 

Heres an article it might help

http://www.hairlosslearningcenter.org/hair-loss-news/hair-loss-article.asp?CopyID=2210

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.