Approx Number of grafts for nice coverage?

If you're balding and don't do anything to stop it, HT won't do anything. You'll continue to lose hair.

You need to get on propecia/rogaine to STOP the hair loss...then after 1 yr evaluate what you want to do.

Thanks for the response!

I began loosing hair in my early twenties close to 150 strands a day. I believe it has stabilized now with me loosing about 20 strands a day.

I have decided against using either of Minoxidil or Propecia due it's side effects and since neither of them are recommended for a long use.

I use Nizoral, and other natural alternatives like saw palmetto, nettle leaf extracts and Wnt Act+ by Dr. Cole.

I did try to have a transplant earlier but was discouraged by the doctor for the same reason. He cited that without stabilizing hairloss, the transplanted hair would look patchy and ugly.

Thanks for the response!

I began loosing hair in my early twenties close to 150 strands a day. I believe it has stabilized now with me loosing about 20 strands a day.

I have decided against using either of Minoxidil or Propecia due it's side effects and since neither of them are recommended for a long use.

I use Nizoral, and other natural alternatives like saw palmetto, nettle leaf extracts and Wnt Act+.

I did try to have a transplant earlier but was discouraged by the doctor for the same reason. He cited that without stabilizing hairloss, the transplanted hair would look patchy and ugly.

Listen to the doc :D

I would say try propecia and most likely you won't notice side effects and if you do, you can always stop.