Hi guys,

2 more stupid questions.

94 days post op, haven't buzzed my donor area yet (i know it looks weird).

i shave my face with a trimmer that supposed to be use for the head. can i use the same trimmer to buzz the donor area too or should i get another one?

does use Biotin and MSM increase hair grow in the beard and armpit as well?

thanks.

Mr. Wheretogo,

I am not familiar with your case but I will try to answer constructively.

You should have no problems with using one trimmer for your face and your scalp. It is always a good idea to cleanse your trimmer properly (read the instruction booklet that came with it) to ensure it is in good working order and to prevent dirt build up.

Biotin and MSM will increase the speed of hair growth all over your body, as well as your finger and toe nails.

At three months post-op, you must be well healed by now and you should start seeing the new regrowth very soon.

Also good to make sure the blades are in good shape...the blades in a trimmer do not dull as quickly as disposable ones.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Thank you Dr Bhatti, thank you gillenator.

i have the trimmer a few months now, but i barley use it, maybe twice a month so it's in a good condition.

i think i would trim the donor so the scalp won't sweat and besides i really curious to see what it looks like after 3 months.

should i keep shampoo the scalp everyday?, still see a few hairs when i shampoo it, maybe they are from the donor area.

still have redness at the transplanted area and got itch especially at the crown and at donor area from behind.

The itching can come from the healing of the scalp...try using some rich aloe vera cream to soothe the area...even the shampoo product will make a difference.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY