What happened to this FUE?

Here's yet another guy who paid for FUE by a "reputable" office with poor or little growth. We saw 4 of these guys on one day last week. Frequent viewers of my youtube channel will know we've been showing this for years, and even though we do 3 FUE's a month, and I did an FUE on my own son...MOST people ought to consider the pros and cons of strip surgery before they fall prey to deceptive advertising.

Do your research and look at examples of both from the doctor you are picking.

The video is:

Dr. Lindsey

William H. Lindsey, MD, FACS

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I’m sorry I know ur clinic does great work .. but this patient has barely any hair on top or back ... even if u able to to get more hairs transplanted via fut for this patient .. it still won’t be enough hair .. he’s still going to be buzzing his hair n keeping it short .. there no way he be able to hide a FUT scar .. not only will h be looking baldish or with thin buzzed hair .. he’s going to be so self conscious about the scar .. it’s going to be so obvious.. this guy will probably be spending extra money and time to get FUe into his fut scar or smp eventually to hide that scar .. n he’s still going to look like he’s balding up top ..