All grafts fell out in first 10 days...

hey, what does it mean when all the grafts fall out by the first week? thats a little soon right? during my first transplant, it took 1+ month for them to fall out, but this round ive been taking some post-op healing supplements.

could this mean great healing, or could it be a bad sign? or does it mean absolutely nothing?

i had little to no scabs, all of which were gone by day 3. my redness went away quickly, and now on day 15, the recipient area is only slightly pink, with a few pimples.

100% normal..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11/04-07 - 800-1600 ish grafts - danish clinic - poor results

12/02-08 - 2764 grafts - Dr. Devroye - good result but needs hairline density

03/12-10 - 1429 grafts - Dr. Mohmand - result pending

Feel free to visit my picture thread

My Hair Transplant Photos - Surgery with Dr. Devroye

Young lads below 25 unite!

Thanks guys! So since my first op took three months before redness went away, and this time, only a few weeks...what does the mean re: blood supply and healing? Does better blood supply mean elongated redness, or quicker disappearance of redness?

• 1 month later...

I'm glad you posted this. I'm at 14 days right now and I'd say ~70% of my transplanted hairs are gone. It's freaking me out b/c I took perfect care of the recipient site the first week. Dr. Cooley's assistant, Aileene assured me this is normal, so I guess we'll just have to wait it out. I have a feeling neither of us have anything to worry about.