Dr Bisanga vs Dr Lupanzula

Hello fella’s

As per the title i’m wanting to know opinions if on which surgeon you think is best? I had a consultation with Dr Lupanzula last year who said i’m a great candidate for a hair transplant with an amazing density, maintaining on finasteride, 35 yrs old etc, i’d probably need 1900 grafts.

I’m wanting a new hairline creating as i’m around NW2.5 and simply cant style my hair easily any more without exposing the receding hairline.

I initially was impressed with alot of Lupanzula’s work but certain results have left me wondering if i would get a sufficient density with him compared with Dr Bisanga

I have got a consultation with Dr Bisanga in London in May so will pose all questions to him, in the meantime i was wondering who you guys would choose out of these 2 surgeons for a lower, straighter and denser hairline?

Cheers

Yeah, i have just seen a few recent Dr Lupanzula results that are lacking in density and Bisanga seems to have a bigger body of work with alot of dense results...

I actually want an Erdogan type hairline shape, the reason i can’t go to Erdogan is because i’m a nervous flyer and the nearest best surgeons to me without having to jump on a plane are in Belgium where i could drive or get a train to.

Here are some photo’s of the proposed hairline Dr Lupanzula drew on me, he said my density is - 120 / 120 / 90

F73D310F-7EF0-44ED-A74B-5B96DC5C0A62.thumb.jpg.2b4ba0907fefc892a3229a95bcf660ff.jpg

2513145E-AAA1-437F-A72D-32A8F7EC08B3.thumb.jpg.6dac2654bd991bf7832c2e2a3d0f2cd2.jpg

4A581CEC-8D37-47C2-9907-3CF9401939C8.thumb.jpg.c632cbb9d56053c37341d03d58e67862.jpg

I question if you should even have a H.T.

I'd like to see some photos WITHOUT a comb holding up your hair.

It's not just about the hairline or density. It's about a natural look. In general if you can get away with a slightly different hairstyle (i.e., a little longer maybe?) it's a hell of a lot less riskier. You can always change your hairstyle later OR EVEN STILL GET THE H.T.

But once you get it, there's no going back.

Ha! Yeah the little bit at the front i have shaved for years in my shameful quest for a straight hairline, i even grow the temple corners down then cut the hair straight across..

But this is the problem, for years i have created a NW1 looking hairstyle by doing the above along with using hair straighteners to spike the hair up a cm or so behind where the fringe starts, it takes about 1 hour to do and doesn’t even look that good, it’s tiring and i’m regularly late for everything trying to get it to look right...

So that’s where the want for a hair transplant comes from, i want to be able to brush or spike it up at the front like the below picture, i appreciate the compliment of me having alot of hair, but i think a good result enabling me to have the style i want that doesn’t take an hour to do would really change my life and my confidence, i get alot of stick from friends about my weird hairstyle, yet i’d rather have a weird hairstyle than brushing it back and exposing my receding hairline...

I should also point out that alot of hairs at the front are miniiturised and only grow a few cm’s, so even growing it out as it is would be difficult.

Do you think like most people say - i would need 2 HT’s to achieve the desired result?

Thanks

407C15C9-F335-4B91-B5DE-042D90FA6CEE.jpeg.465d9ca41f87311529f73320b96fb302.jpeg