home remedies vs medical treatment

I have found that the best medical treatment for Hair Loss is called a Hair Transplant. Information regarding this can be found on this site.

For Home remedies, sitting at a computer and asking bland vague questions about the cost of a HT, a HT in Delhi, eyebrows, PRP, Alopecia Areata, How to Grow Hair Fast, and other topics can definitely lead to additional hair loss. Something you may want to avoid.

How about asking a question in regards to your own personal situation instead.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

This is potentially a controversial question and I know there are many people out there that truly believe in various herbs and natural remedies that could potentially stop hair loss and regrow hair. However, the only two medical solutions that have been FDA approved and indefinitely proven to stop hair loss and regrow hair is Propecia and Rogaine. Surgical hair restoration, while not exactly in the same category as a medical hair loss treatment, is the only proven solution to grow hair in completely bald areas. That said, hair transplant surgery does nothing to stop the progression of female or male pattern baldness. Thus, many people who undergo hair surgery also use Propecia and or Rogaine.

As for natural remedies, there aren’t really any I suggest because frankly I don’t really believe they will do much for you. However, most of them likely won’t Farview either so if there are some you want to try, you’re probably OK in the safety department. But make sure you research anything you put into your system because even the so-called natural remedies can have side effects.

Best wishes,

Bill

I think my answer is better for this particular poster....

Upon reflection, it dawned on me that the OP may actually be suffering from the malady known as Folliculitis Trollitus Extremis. There is no known cure. Please give generously to fight this debilitating disease.

Edited by voxman

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

I want going to click on this link but I saw Voxman commented so I indulged.

Medical treatment is best if you are go I'll to treat it.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.