VIDEO CLIP- Dr. Feller patient-2,000 grafts bef/aft

I think I see what Eastcoast is talking about, and I think it stems from the graphs at the hailine maybe looking a little too widely spaced. Other than that, it looks fine. Homeboy, should definitely reconsider his haircut though...hahaha, but hey, its his hair, bought and paid for, he can do what he wants.

Im not going to critisize Eastcoast for being overly critical. Im pretty sure hes the kind of guy that looks at everyones hairline as I find myself doing. When you do this, you become painfully aware of things that NOONE with hair loss problem will ever know (unless theyre a HT doc or tech, of course). That being said, this looks to me (in my very humble opinion) to be great work and Dr. Feller should be applauded for posting this interesting video.

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

The hairline is ever so slightly pluggy, but he only had 2000 graphs. I think he got a huge bang for his buck. I'll bet Dr. Feller could refine his hairline with a second proceedure. Not many people look finished after 2000 graphs.

Also, with the long hair, earrings, shirt..he looks like he is having fun with it.

tom

All Doctor's claim ht are totally natural. What they don't tell you is how many procedures and grafts you may need to have a totally natural look. Once you get a ht your sucked in. No way out or you will look unnatural. It costs more to remove a ht and have repair work than to have it done right. Also, I don't see any of the established Doctor's hitting this website with cheap video infomercials like Dr. Feller.

Also, I don't see any of the established Doctor's hitting this website with cheap video infomercials like Dr. Feller.

Has anyone mentioned that you are a total idiot, Eastcoast? Just in case they forgot to remind you in the last 24 hours, I wanted to make sure you were duly aware.

In addition to being a patient of Dr. Hasson, I act as the legal counsel for Hasson and Wong.

I believe video gives potential patients more information than they could ever get from a series of still before and after photos. For my part I intend to show as much video of my patient's before and afters as possible. I will show views from ALL angles and run a comb through the hair to give a real "feeling" for the actual volume of hair. This patient was my first production, but as I learn more about digital photography, the quality of the videos will improve.

Dr. Feller

FUT and Strip HT