Help Please! Questions from a noobie!

So, When I was about 16, I had noticed that I had receding temples, the hairline runs in my family. Now today, I am 29 and I have virtually the same hairline as does my dad, and my pap at the age of 74 when he unfortunately passed had the same hairline. Its a Norwood 3 hairline and it stays there, rest is thick curly hair, with no hairloss on top back or sides, just receded temples so I have wanted a HT for awhile (16 haha)

I have been combing the world in search of a Dr. I have decided that I just cant go through with a strip surgery, I like to wear my hair short at times and as I am going into the profession of being a teacher I would like to keep my hair short and neat.

This being said, I am hoping I can get some help from experienced members.

Does anyone know what the most affordable good result option for FUE in America is?

Does anyone have any experience south, such as mexico with any Dr's that have performed satisfying results?

I was also looking at Dr's in Turkey, I have never flown overseas and I will be honest going to a new country and flying overseas scares me a little bit, am I just overworrying? I am coming from US, does anyone have any experience flying to turkey from the U.S am I just being over scared?

Also, I have seen Dr. Bhatti's work and have been very impressed and his prices are just outstanding, does anyone have any experience flying there from the US that could shed some light on the experience for me? The flying and getting there?

Really, I am looking for an affordable option for an FUE procedure, so, Any help is appreciated, I just cant seem to find an affordable option on it in the U.S, unless anyone knows otherwise.

Thank you, excited to finally be hopefully doing this!!!!!!!!!

So, When I was about 16, I had noticed that I had receding temples, the hairline runs in my family. Now today, I am 29 and I have virtually the same hairline as does my dad, and my pap at the age of 74 when he unfortunately passed had the same hairline. Its a Norwood 3 hairline and it stays there, rest is thick curly hair, with no hairloss on top back or sides, just receded temples so I have wanted a HT for awhile (16 haha)

I have been combing the world in search of a Dr. I have decided that I just cant go through with a strip surgery, I like to wear my hair short at times and as I am going into the profession of being a teacher I would like to keep my hair short and neat.

This being said, I am hoping I can get some help from experienced members.

Does anyone know what the most affordable good result option for FUE in America is?

Does anyone have any experience south, such as mexico with any Dr's that have performed satisfying results?

I was also looking at Dr's in Turkey, I have never flown overseas and I will be honest going to a new country and flying overseas scares me a little bit, am I just overworrying? I am coming from US, does anyone have any experience flying to turkey from the U.S am I just being over scared?

Also, I have seen Dr. Bhatti's work and have been very impressed and his prices are just outstanding, does anyone have any experience flying there from the US that could shed some light on the experience for me? The flying and getting there?

Really, I am looking for an affordable option for an FUE procedure, so, Any help is appreciated, I just cant seem to find an affordable option on it in the U.S, unless anyone knows otherwise.

Thank you, excited to finally be hopefully doing this!!!!!!!!!

Hi Squidward,

I am sure that you will get some solid advise from the Forum users regarding the HT Surgeons, travel logistics etc. I am sure that you will agree that the HT Surgeon selection should be based upon the quality of the Doctor's work first and the price next and not the other way round.

I wanted to address your question in regards to travel to India/Dr. Bhatti's Clinic.

We (Darling Buds India, Clinic) are happy to help our Patients with the logistical support. Here is how it goes:

1. Apply for an Indian visa. (Very simple online application process. Receipt gets emailed to you and then your passport gets stamped with a visa when you arrive in India)

2. Fly from the US to New Delhi (we are happy to suggest websites etc. to make the booking).

3. Fly from New Delhi to Chandigarh (about 40 minute flight) or we have a cab receive the Patient at the New Delhi airport and drive down to Chandigarh (about 4 hours drive). If the Patient chooses to fly from New Delhi to Chandigarh, then we have the Clinic send a car to receive the Patient at Chandigarh airport and drive him/her to the hotel.

4. We are happy to make the hotel reservations for the Patient at a hotel of their choice (we offer recommendations)

5. We provide the local transportation (between the hotel and the Clinic)

We pride ourselves on being with our Patients every step of the way. At no point, should our Patient feel lost/overwhelmed.

Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions and/or concerns that you might have. I will be happy to help.

I wish you all the best.

Regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.