FUE in a Norwood V-A

Hey all-

I have found my FUT surgeon, should I go down that road. Now I am focusing my attention on the possibility of FUE.

Two simple questions for y’all:

- who is the Michael Jordan surgeon of FUE?

- forgetting about price: I was told that I would need 3000 grafts to achieve good coverage with FUT. Would I be able to get that much done with FUE and would the result be as impressive?

I’ve heard that FUE wrecks your donor area, that you can’t get as good a result, that the scars you get from a mega session with FUE are even worse than a linear FUT scar.

Would love to get some opinions from the general folks out there!

"I’ve heard that FUE wrecks your donor area, that you can’t get as good a result, that the scars you get from a mega session with FUE are even worse than a linear FUT scar"

Maybe in the hands of a hack ass doctor. Those are all the favorite lies told by people with agenda's. The agenda...to get your money for a outdated procedure called fut aka strip.

I've had 5000 fue grafts taken from my donor and you can't tell in the back or the front. Do some more research. Look at the FUE section of this site. Hell look up youtube videos by HDC or Diep.

Dr. Nader in Mexico and it went as smooth as silk. Extremely happy. Wish i had done it 5 years earlier but i had doubts about fue too because of all the lies people push about it. The videos on youtube show you fue is now and the future and strip is outdated.

Yep post pics of your hair and you'll get the best advice.

Find a reputable surgeon you’re most comfortable with. FUT provides you very good results but you will always have a lengthy linear scar the rest of your life. FUE provides excellent results as well without any discernable visible scarring. Check out my donor area pictures prior to my second surgery on my website MyFUEhairtransplant.com. I’m on a portable device now and will post a picture for you later today. Do your homework on this website and best of luck on your decision.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Many of you have seen this before but the original thread was asking about donor areas and scarring. This photo was taken by Dr. Vories the hour prior to my second surgery with Carolina Hair Surgery. My original surgery included over 5,000 grafts in 2012. This photo represents the donor area results where at least 1,750 grafts were harvested. As you can see....there is really no discernible scarring. Everyone has their own thoughts but this is exactly why I didn't want a 6-8 inch linear scar and chose FUE vs. FUT.

Left%252BDonor%252BPre.JPG

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.