dr Erkan Demirsoy.. reviews?

cyrilhan

I am wondering if anyone can tell me their opinion about dr Erkan.. i have been browsing for a while and i think he has got some positive reviews and his prices are relatively low

So please if anyone can give me advice i would be so grateful

Thanks

He's quite popular on the german forums, I would hop over there to read the patient reports if you're wanting to know more. I'm not sure if we're allowed to link it from here but it's called alopezie so you can google it and find it, you'll need google translate unless you're fluent in German but you should find what you're after there

• 4 weeks later...
I am wondering if anyone can tell me their opinion about dr Erkan.. i have been browsing for a while and i think he has got some positive reviews and his prices are relatively low

So please if anyone can give me advice i would be so grateful

Thanks

I was close to booking Dr Demirsoy. I believe he is a great surgeon, I shortlisted him from a few other turkish doctors. He is ethical and responsible so definitely consider him.

I was close to booking Dr Demirsoy. I believe he is a great surgeon, I shortlisted him from a few other turkish doctors. He is ethical and responsible so definitely consider him.

Speaking of ethics he does not accept Turkish patients despite being a Turkish citizen and working in Turkey

... and nobody knows why. I've a guess but oh well

Speaking of ethics he does not accept Turkish patients despite being a Turkish citizen and working in Turkey

... and nobody knows why. I've a guess but oh well

He can get more money from abroad, not hard to work out.

Seems like a lot of recent posts are from new members that are here with hidden agendas to either promote a doctor or tear one down. I’m a new member also, but I am here to learn because I am interested in HT and am researching. The value of this forum is great, but lessening with all of these ridiculous posts by people who obviously have some agenda.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

If still researching I decided to go with him back in December after spending a few months weighing up the pro's and cons. In terms of how everything went with the trip, it was handled very well and the guy who looks after you, Muzaffer has a very relaxing way about him so didn't feel massively nervous. Although he's originally from Turkey, he grew up in Germany hence why they target a German audience mainly but he speaks English as well so it weren't an issue.

I'm only three and a half months in to my hair growth so can't give you answers on final results but so far things are looking good and from what i've read, its looking like I should end up with a good result. I'm updating the following post regularly if you wanted to check out;

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/188620-hair-transplant-dr-erkan-demirsoy-1664-grafts.html