FUT Surgeon RecommendationS

Carl73

Hey everyone

I have been balding since I was 34. I was able to stop it in its tracks around the age of 38. It has not got any worse. I used a clean diet and stress relief exercises. It's a long story.

The areas that thinned are the crown and hairline. It has basically remained the same for the last 6 years but my confidence has been rocked so I've decided to go ahead with surgery.

I have decided to get FUT as I have long hair and I do not want to shave my head.

Can anyone recommend a FUT surgeon. I live in the UK but I would be prepared to travel to Europe if there is better surgeons available.

I really appreciate any help and advice you guys can provide. I'm nervous as hell but I've put this off too long.

Carl,

To see all of our recommended physicians in Europe, take a look at all of our physicians by clicking here. All of them have been prescreened and approved by our community. See our recommended standards here.

In the UK for FUT/strip, Dr.Farjo is who comes to mind as he's been doing top notch hair restoration surgery for many years. Of course, the others that were mentioned are also outstanding, they just might be a little further. They are also recommended.

If location is not of a concern then I wouldnt look past Dr Hasson or Dr Rahal. They are undisputed kings of FUT and they have consistently produced amazing results. If you want to focus more on overall coverage, I'd say Dr Hasson but if it's a great hair line than Dr Rahal would be my recommendation.

Heading east or west on the plane is only a small difference. Are you familiar with the Norwood scale? I'm guessing from your description that you're about a Norwood 3V.

Would you be able to share some photos with us?

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Hi - if your in the the UK then I'd highly recommend you go for a consultation with Dr Edward Ball and his adviser David Anderson at the Maitland Clinic in Hampshire.

I’ve been following him recently, his work looks great. It’s nice to see more great docs in the uk ?

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014