Make a Holiday!!

HairBeThere

I'm not a religious person by any means. But, I have always felt the generosity of the season's holidays.

I would like to ask, each of us, to remember the hard times that maybe one of has been through, that may have affected someone else.

In this request, I ask for you to make a simple selfless gesture, and take time in the hussle and bussle of christmas shopping, to remember the little ones of families that are going through a tough time.

Please make a simple purchase of a toy to donate to Toy's For Tot's or Angel Tree.

The smallest gift, is truly priceless in the eye's of a child!!

Thanks Rob

I'm not a religious person by any means. But, I have always felt the generosity of the season's holidays.

I would like to ask, each of us, to remember the hard times that maybe one of has been through, that may have affected someone else.

In this request, I ask for you to make a simple selfless gesture, and take time in the hussle and bussle of christmas shopping, to remember the little ones of families that are going through a tough time.

Please make a simple purchase of a toy to donate to Toy's For Tot's or Angel Tree.

The smallest gift, is truly priceless in the eye's of a child!!

Thanks Rob

HBT,

I am with you all the way! The best gift in life is giving to another in need! icon_biggrin.gif

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

HBT,

I always try to adopt a tree angel or make a shoe box full of little goodies for the troops every Christmas. If I have can afford to get a HT, then I can afford to help out the needy at Christmas time. I'm with ya, HBT!!!!!!!!!

Happy Holidays everyone!