Question about first few months after FUE surgery

Hi guys,

Expect i'm probably worrying about nothing but wanted to get people's opinions on what your hair should look like after they have all fallen out prior to them growing back in a few months time. I'm one and a half months in now, my shedding seems to have stopped and where most of my hair have fallen out, I still have little stuble growths. There is a patch however at the front of my hair line that I can no longer see any follicles and was wondering if that meant that area has had it and that will be bald or if the follicles could still be living under the skin and just cant see currently anything? Have attached pics and highlighted the patch i'm referring to. Any words of wisdom welcome, even if bad news as just want to know where I stand... Thank you!

20180127_170956.thumb.jpg.179f6d1ffe6bf27d8d9d4de26dd161b0.jpg

20180127_171014.thumb.jpg.f6af9213eb97255668b0f092602fe640.jpg

I see nothing to worry about. The area you highlighted is unlikely to be the only place where no hairs are visible as many of the hairs will have shed completely leaving no trace, but the follicle itself is still there.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

I don't think you need to be concerned about this. Things can pretty much look at their worst at six weeks and it's easy to think negatively. I suspect you'll see healthy new growth in those areas in a couple of months or so.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

You are experiencing a normal sequence of events. If there was no bleeding in the area you are concerned about in the first few days post op then you should have hair growth there. Remember not much happens in the first 3-4 months after the procedure. The real growth happens between months 4-10.