Alpicort F after HT

alex84

Hello guys, does anyone have any idea about using alpicortF after HT?

I am interested if you have any experiance on when is it safe to use, regarding recent HT...10 days, 15 days, a month?

AlpicorF is a topically applied product that consists of 0.005g estradiol benzoate, 0.2g prednisolone and 0.4g salicylic acid in 100mL of solution, It is used for mild inflammatory diseases of the scalp, sensitive to the symptomatic treatment with low external active corticosteroids.

I think it would be useful with healing of the recipiant area, but my concern is that the solution contains propylene glycol which can cause skin irritation.

I think if you have used it then you would be very well known about it but I would rather suggest it should be recommending by the physician.

Thx for the replay, but i am not sure what you meant... i did ask my HT doctor and he suggested that i don't use it until 30 days after the operation.

I got this medication after my extreme reaction to minox. It is used to heal rash and dandruff, same as Nizoral but much stronger. Also, it contains estradiol benzoate which is used to treat diffuse hair loss.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/288408715_The_assessment_of_efficacy_of_Alpicort_F-neu_effect_on_hair_growth_in_feminine_diffuse_alopecia