Am i too young for an ht? check the pics please!

I know what you mean about your image for years to come. The issue is dense packing. I don't believe your whole head can be dense packed. When the surgeons drew a hairline for me the 2,000 grafts only dense packed a small portion of my head.

Find out how many grafts you have available.

I got on Finasteride last month. I might as well stabilize my hair now from any further recession.

I am not a doctor though and my opinions are from research.

i aprettiate your concerns, im very thankfull about it, repair session? where is that? cant findicon_frown.gif as in everything, all have positive and negative things, as long as we know the risks i guess!

I am also thinkin on gettin on propecia, just think its an expensive treatment too, does anyone know where can i buy cheap that? for how long is propecia used? the rest of the life?

Sorry for all the questions

• 3 months later...

Ei people, im sorry to revive this topic, eheh, but i wanted to know your opinion if with my hairloss i would be good candidate for fue, thank you once again

you are better asking off coalition docs sucxh as feller and shapiro if you are a good candidate rather than "our opinion"...which means squat.

get on meds and see if you can stabilize your loss (you should). One thing going against you is that your hair appears pretty thin, so you will need more grpahs to get as much coverage as someone wit dark coarse hair. H&W do great work and I would trust them as far them developing a long term plan for you. You are only in your twenties once, and while you better plan conservatively so you dont look weird by the time you are in your 40's and 50's, I say go ahead with it.