FUE in Dubai. Dr. Cagatay Sezgin at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery

ggutierrez

Hello Everyone,

I just recently had my second surgery for FUE and I was so please with the results on the first surgery that I decide to go back to Dr. Cagatay Sezgin at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery in Health Care City in Dubai. It was a great experience the staff is awesome and they treat you with respect. I would highly recommend this place to anyone who is looking or seaching for hair transplant procedures. I am open to any questions and I have pictures of my before and after. I am currently at day 11 of my second surgery and so far everything is great. I am going to attach some of my pictures of my first surgery so you can all see the results.

IMAG1823.thumb.jpg.f53bdbb7bb3f20e0d7bba0d967bfd2d4.jpg

5b32f8832e392_Day151(2).thumb.jpg.3681620b13163babe960af52130f82ab.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Thanks for posting your experience and pictures.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

@ggutierrez

Thanks for posting. However, I’m a bit confused because you have now reported this post twice with no real explanation as to why except one comment about posting pictures. I’m not sure if you are aware, but reporting a post means that you have a problem with something somebody said and would like a moderator to view it and take punitive action. In this case, I see nothing wrong with what anybody posted and people only suggested you present more photos. That is obviously totally fine and acceptable for people to ask that and in fact, we encourage it.

So please let me know exactly what problem you have with a particular post or poster and we can evaluate it. Otherwise, let me know if reporting this twice was a mistake and we can move on. 

Thanks,

Bill