Appt. set with Dr. Konior

MRingler72

I'm having surger with Dr. Konior this summer and am absolutely pumped!!! I'm having approx. 1500 grafts and can't wait to post the results. He met with me for over an hour and was very helpful in answering all of my questions. His results speak for themselves and I can't wait. I'm a little concerned about people asking me what happened, but since I'm only having minor hairline work done I think I'll be O.K. I'm also taking 9 days off for healing time.

I'm having surger with Dr. Konior this summer and am absolutely pumped!!! I'm having approx. 1500 grafts and can't wait to post the results. He met with me for over an hour and was very helpful in answering all of my questions. His results speak for themselves and I can't wait. I'm a little concerned about people asking me what happened, but since I'm only having minor hairline work done I think I'll be O.K. I'm also taking 9 days off for healing time.

Very cool....Konior's work has always looked top-notch, and he is a very savvy and trustworthy guy by all accounts. His low-graft high-reward hairline work has looked particularly impressive of late -- can't wait to see your pics/future result!

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!