3420 graft FUE with Dr. Demir - Turhair

manalyse

manalyse,

Welcome to our hair restoration discussion forum community. I am sorry you feel that you were bullied to the point that you felt compelled to remove your photos. It does appear that the vast majority of members, however, have been supportive and only one member was somewhat negative. I think you will find that any open and popular discussion forum will have critics and if you are going to post publicly, you have to learn to accept and take the good with the bad. Now, as far as the greek words (that may have been profanity), I have removed those since you reported them. However, I do encourage you to repost your photos because this topic, which was once useful so we could support you and even learn more about Dr. Demir, has been rendered useless.

Please let us know what you are going to do. If you decide to keep the photos off, I may have to remove the topic, which no longer makes sense.

Regardless of what you decide, I wish you all the best in getting the head of hair you want and deserve.

Best wishes,

Bill

manlalyse,

I will address Lyubo next however, I did see a few posts with promotional links in the forum topic. I think this may be adding to the fact that Lyubo thinks you may be her strictly to promote. Posting links to physician's websites is not permitted. If you are a legitimate patient, we do encourage you to share your experience and photos here, but copying and pasting content from your doctor's website or posting a direct link will make the community think you are not genuine and possibly an employee from Dr. Demir's clinic.

Employee's of physician's are welcome to post here by invitation only, and only those we are considering for potential recommendation by this community.

Best wishes,

Bill

Lyubo93,

To be honest, I don't speak greek, but I was told the greek words you posted were profane. Thus, I've removed them. Please do write in English so we can understand you.

I appreciate that you are trying to keep this forum free from spammers and blatant promoters. But in the future, I suggest sending me a private message to look at a particular topic before calling someone out. I have a feeling that this guy is genuine and just frustrated because he is happy with his own experience. But feel free to keep a vigilant eye and if you see something that concerns you, send me a message.

Thanks,

Bill

manalyse,

Welcome to our hair restoration discussion forum community. I am sorry you feel that you were bullied to the point that you felt compelled to remove your photos. It does appear that the vast majority of members, however, have been supportive and only one member was somewhat negative. I think you will find that any open and popular discussion forum will have critics and if you are going to post publicly, you have to learn to accept and take the good with the bad. Now, as far as the greek words (that may have been profanity), I have removed those since you reported them. However, I do encourage you to repost your photos because this topic, which was once useful so we could support you and even learn more about Dr. Demir, has been rendered useless.

Please let us know what you are going to do. If you decide to keep the photos off, I may have to remove the topic, which no longer makes sense.

Regardless of what you decide, I wish you all the best in getting the head of hair you want and deserve.

Best wishes,

Bill

Dear Bill , thank you very much for your attention anymore i do not have any wishes to write and share ...Many thanks for your understanding and your helps please remove the topic..

My Best Regards

Edited by manalyse

Bill,

First I want to say sorry.Maybe I was more rude, than I should. I just gave an opinion on what I have seen from Dr.Demir's work (not for this particular case), but I see that opinion different from theirs is not accepted.Sorry one more time and I promise that from now on I will write only in English.

PS. The language I wrote was Bulgarian, not Greek. :)

Hair transplant expert Prof.Dr.Lyubo from Bulgaria decided about which doctor work is good or not , we have no words to say anymore :)but i know who are you you are trying to show your self like a patient but you are not.. you are who try to get the patient to Acibadem hospital (techician clinic) after when you are not success writing every forums bad opinions about doctor you are just funny .now i am waiting next scammers like you :)

Edited by henryg

Manalyze,

Why do you want the topic removed? If you are a genuine patient who has had a legitimate experience, than we encourage you to stick to your guns and continue showing us your monthly progress and then results when they grow in. There's nothing like proof to silence your critics, even if will take many months for your hair to grow in.

Again, we encourage you to continue posting each month so we can following your progress.

Best wishes,

Bill

manalyse,

Best wishes,

Bill

ok thanks Bill i understood now everything ok.! do not need to remove now

Edited by manalyse

manalyze,

I think you are misunderstanding what I am saying. It is my choice to remove the topic or not based on a number of factors.

Only one member seemed to imply that you might not be genuine and instantly, you wanted to have your topic removed. You claim to be a genuine patient, so I've suggested that you put your photos back and go the distance, updating us as you go.

At this point, I will not be deleting the topic but I might close it if all that's going to be added at this point is argumentative posts. But the topic will still remain for anyone researching topics. Thus, it would be far better to include your photos and genuine experience so people researching can draw their own conclusions with all the evidence, which includes your photos.

Best wishes,

Bill

i totally agree with Bill , you were misunderstanding what he is saying ...He supports you but you did not understand and read

I have a feeling that this guy is genuine and just frustrated because he is happy with his own experience.

Thanks,

Bill

Therefore i agree put your photos back and go the distance, updating us as you go !

did you think that the target was to make you angry also block to your sharing and changing the subject /making the topic off? and you give up stop the sharing your experince ...and i see that target is successful..

if i am in your place i will not care too much and everybody has an opinion just ignore ..

the most important you have amazing result why do you care too much ?

here is cyber world everybody can write without provement and everbody can write what they want but let the people decide ...

I am always helping the patients sharing my photos also who wants to take more information about Dr.Demir i am trying to give more information you can do the same...

About me

my name is Krasen from Bulgaria

my operation was 05.11.2015

i am 29 years old

3860 Grafts - 1 session - FUE

here i am sharing my results last photo is me with Dr.Demir

Good Luck to everyone !

image-956b8ee5237ae253c6580a0c199457b117b557dceecf38a7a9aec7def4a5dc85-V.thumb.jpg.e7230651b2b8a4d9b2f878fda8a939b2.jpg

5b32f7b8b6f4b_Photo23-09-15201802.thumb.jpg.c1011306548b514c46032e85880da986.jpg

5b32f7b8d178f_Photo23-09-15201811.thumb.jpg.ca6da420d60fa8529ea558a71cf8f107.jpg

IMG_2277.thumb.jpg.78d602a7ceb0793601baa7f51f817e3d.jpg

8769631X.thumb.jpg.10009d09fe3b8da12e1d2a8f6fd04f81.jpg

5b32f7b91b6dc_Photo18_12.2017113426.thumb.jpg.ea66796b8665ce71186cf016a11899d9.jpg

5b32f7b93efb9_Photo18_12.2017113430.thumb.jpg.08e4e8dd710af6ca10feb54ef0e8f0c8.jpg

5b32f7b9549e5_Photo18_12.2017113443.thumb.jpg.6e96caa2d192a16b5092a69351bce211.jpg

5b32f7b974569_Photo18_12.2017182643.jpg.9293f00787d3b23f1671baaa940fd176.jpg

Edited by krasenlichev