Who is happy with their HT?

Scar looks good, IMHO. Little to no stretching. Your buzz looks real tight, too -- plenty of scalp exposed in areas entirely irrelated to the strip scar. Not sure if it's water, flash, low donor density, etc., but something to take into account when evaluating your scar and how you maintain your donor.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Julius:

Hi John by Fu/cm2 I meant the number of follicular unit grafts per cm2, generally the higher it is the thicker the hair appears.

Julius,

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. I know what you meant, but I don't know the specific amount transplanted per cm2. That is why I asked Spex if he knew. I did have 2,000 F.U's in the transplant area. You can see the post op pics on pg 1 of this thread. Maybe you can tell from the pics.

Thana,

Your point about other areas of my scalp being noticable is true. I would not have noticed that if you did not point it out. Thanks! My only issue is that you can't see my first scar that was done by a so called butcher. Without saying anything derogatory about Feller, it just scares me when I'm told to wait for a better result in my receipant area when my donor looks way worse than the guy who did my first Ht and that turned out to be a total failure.