Please give me your opinion on which clinic I should get a HT at

I have narrowed down my choices to 2 clinics, and have already had a consultation at both clinics.

However; there is one distinctive difference between them.

Clinic A only does FUE. The doctor extracts the grafts from the donor area (0.8mm), and makes the slit for the recipient area (the slit size here is 0.6mm), and the nurses/technicians implant the hairs into that slit. What's important to note is that they chose to do all procedures via FUE.

Clinic B mainly pushes the Artas machine for the extraction process. Their reasoning is that with the robot, it minimizes possible human error during the extraction. The Artas uses 1mm size tool for the extraction.

HOWEVER, Clinic B also can offer an FUE (no robot or Artas) with a punch size of 0.85 - 9mm for the extraction.

At the consultation, I think the surgeon at Clinic B was more knowledgeable than the surgeon I met at Clinic A. However as a whole, it seems that Clinic B is a lot less confidence in its ability to conduct a HT without the use of Artas. Whereas Clinic A has no need for Artas and that they do not even want to buy the machine as they focus on FUE only.

Based on thee above, would you recommend going with Clinic A or Clinic B?

Iv never trusted artus, nearly all of the top surgeons don't use it

This seems to be the general consensus.

That's why I'm not sure if I should go with Clinic A, a HT clinic that focuses on only FUE. Or Clinic B, that mainly advertises Artas (but apparently can do FUE when I asked specifically about it).

The thing is the surgeon at Clinic B was good and I had a more thorough chat with him than with the surgeon at Clinic A.

What should I do:confused:

I do not agree often with HLS2015, but in this case I do.

Personally, I am only aware of one clinic producing somehow decent results with the Artas.

And the logical answer is: Door 3. If you do not feel compfortable with both clinics go on with your search.