Cobblestoning

So i got a fue with Dr Bhatti and now have what he calls hypertrophic scarring, but everyone else clearly calls it cobblestoning.

I was told to buy some scar cream called Xeragel, I have also found such things as Scar Away etc. and was wondering if anyone knows or thinks this will actually help or is there no real fixing this problem outside of having more surgery like laser or another fue.

5b32f4fe80f3c_ScreenShot2017-07-27at9_21_34pm.jpg.5e7f4c9b45c291da8abfb5e8e4458b2a.jpg

So i got a fue with Dr Bhatti and now have what he calls hypertrophic scarring, but everyone else clearly calls it cobblestoning.

I was told to buy some scar cream called Xeragel, I have also found such things as Scar Away etc. and was wondering if anyone knows or thinks this will actually help or is there no real fixing this problem outside of having more surgery like laser or another fue.

Don't topical steroid creams help with scars? I don't really see a problem here. Did other doctors tell you that this is cobblestoning because I can't see much of anything except hair.

• 3 years later...
  • Valued Contributor

MNJ I can tell you from experience that over time you will find that when it comes to scars and raised edges that things do settle. I don't believe that this is hypertrophic scaring. Take care and get a second/third opinion from hair transplant surgeons. All the best.