Naturally i have very dry skin and eczema which i means I have to moisturise a lot. Although i have very short hair at the moment im not sure if its okay to just put cream on my scalp, and when i grow it out its pretty much impossible to do so. Just wondering if anyone has a solution, I've tried nizoral, t-gel etc but they made it worse tbh.

Moisturizing shampoos and cr?me rinse tend to work better when there is lots of hair mass present. Any product rich in aloe vera and moisturizers are good to use.

But read the contents on the label because lots of cleansers contain alcohol additives in their products and that can dry out the scalp.

Are you seeing a dermatologist by chance?

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Nizoral requires finding a balance to get to work for most people, you can over do it or under use it, I'd experiment some more.

Another option may be a shampoo called Revivogen, it's a bit like Nioxin, but I've found it better for my oily and dry scalp periods.

Hair loss patient and transplant veteran. Once a Norwood 3A.

Received 2,700 grafts with coalition doctor on 8/13/2010

Received 2,380 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 9/30/2011

Received 1,820 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 7/28/2016

Moisturizing shampoos and cr?me rinse tend to work better when there is lots of hair mass present. Any product rich in aloe vera and moisturizers are good to use.

But read the contents on the label because lots of cleansers contain alcohol additives in their products and that can dry out the scalp.

Are you seeing a dermatologist by chance?

Thanks i'll try that out. No i'm not seeing a dermatologist, but i am seeing a GP. I should probably ask to see a dermatologist though it seems.

Nizoral requires finding a balance to get to work for most people, you can over do it or under use it, I'd experiment some more.

Another option may be a shampoo called Revivogen, it's a bit like Nioxin, but I've found it better for my oily and dry scalp periods.

Okay will do, but the thing is i have never had an oily scalp, it was always dry.