Hairline Dotted Scarring

So its been roughly ten months since my fue with dr bhatti and it was growing great for a while but recently the front looks really sparse and bumpy and the other day i noticed that all across the sides of my hairline is dotted with the white scars. Im worried that this is always going to look this way, as i never used to be able to see any scarring, is there a reason why it just started being noticeable? Is there any chance that hair will grow through this?

unnamed.jpg.d74e1dc49d8320ed1c05421953fad863.jpg

I cant really tell either, i think there are some hairs. I just googled cobblestoning and god it feels like all my nightmares are coming true. the worst of it is at the very front of my hairline. its so bumpy, it didn't used to look like that only in the past few months its started to look bumpy along with the fact that its sparse i really feel like i've made the biggest mistake of my life visitng dr bhatti.

is there any advice/help?

I'm finding it hard to tell from the photos. They're low res and the lighting isn't great. Can you take some in good, strong daylight and upload them in a higher resolution?

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

from what I see you just have some tiny raised dots where the hairs are coming out. Some instances of cobblestoning I have seen on forums is much worse. I have very similar to you and a while ago I obsessed about it and then realised that I was looking at myself from ink certain angles and always in really bright artificial light.

I have been combatting it by good styling for now but what I am going to be doing is having a second transplant to add density which should make the tiny dots less visible. I would rather have the tiny dots than pitting so don't be down about it I bet no one would even notice. I had FUE two years ago and only one person has notice the tiny dots and all they said was "have you had a hair transplant?"

Jerry,

I think it would be helpful if you can provide a better, higher resolution photo as it's rather difficult to get an idea of what we are seeing in that small, somewhat blurry photo. I would find it hard to believe that it would grow in smoothly and rather well for months and then all of the sudden cobblestoning would appear. Cobblestoning is the result of hair grafts being too large for the recipient incision and as a result, popping occurs. But popping wouldn't occur months after the hair transplant has already started to grow in. In my opinion, see if you can take and present better photos and speak with your surgeon.

Best wishes,

Bill

Hoping some of these images in the light make it a bit more clear, and its in the bright light that it looks the worst obviously and most noticeable. Dr Bhatti said quote

"This will go with time.

It is not usual.

Some people have skin that heals excessively leading to these undulations.

It will be better with time"

Which could be reassuring however i think there is a chance he is being optimistic but i am unsure, obviously i am going to think the worst as im the one living it and its easier to say its all good. My fingers are crossed that it goes away but im guessing this is a permanent issue and what worries me is that it has started at 10 months growth and not at the start as some sort of transitioning phase. as you can see in the photo without the light that the hairs look very singular and there isnt much chance of it thickening up so that i can comb it over or cover it. I am not someone who's confident in himself to tell everyone i had a transplant like some people and wanted to keep it my secret but now i look disfigured and makes me feel like not only will people notice but, that i made a huge mistake.

5b32f47ba1bad_2017-06-2314_47_56.jpg.19a842a3a3688458732d4506402bf895.jpg

5b32f47bb6429_2017-06-2315_04_22.jpg.54e608066055aed4c8e1d439d6c550e4.jpg

IMG_20170622_105534.jpg.02bbc45165b91d2436dee2f8abac6f09.jpg