What is a combo intervention?

I got a reply from Bisanga's rep and it said -

"You have quite a large surface to restore, so the Doctor would need to see your donor area closely to be able to give you all your options. You will probably need to do a combo intervention to harvest as much grafts as possible over 1 session"

Does this mean a FUE and FUT?

Thanks

Yes that's what it means. It a way to get the most grafts in one session. But 2 separate FUT's or even 1 FUT and then at a later time an FUE would give more grafts than a combo procedure. I assume you have asked to get as many grafts in one sitting?

Yes that's what it means. It a way to get the most grafts in one session. But 2 separate FUT's or even 1 FUT and then at a later time an FUE would give more grafts than a combo procedure. I assume you have asked to get as many grafts in one sitting?

I haven't discussed anything like that no. Was kind of surprised at the lack of information they gave. I won't be considering FUT to be honest.

Bud, I'm certainly not the one to clarify those questions. I was just basing my assumption off various cases I've read about on here. Concurrent scalp/beard FUE transplants seem fairly commonplace, but I could probably count on Jason Pierre-Paul's right hand the # of strip/FUE one-session transplants I remember reading about.

I'm sure Swooping will clear things up right away when he gets wind of your thread. Good luck.