Doctor Resul Yaman OR Dr Ali Emre

Hi Guys I am travelling to Turkey and will get my hair transplant done there as well. I have narrowed down my search to 2 doctors. Doctor Yaman and Dr. Ali Emre. Any thoughts who is better? Doctor Yaman only does incisions, but Doctor Ali Emre does the extractions and the incisions. For both doctors, technicians do the graft placing?

I think for me (and seemingly many of us considering Dr Yaman), the lack of patient posts that show good results is what's holding us back a little. If I can get see a few of those, I'd book with him tomorrow. I have even directly messaged the people that left a 5-star rating on his facebook page and asked them to be a bit more descriptive (many of whom still look bald in their profile photo) and tell about about their results, but still no luck.

Ali Emre is more ethical and the closest to Europe or North America IMO. I had a surgery with Yaman so I speak from own experience

Why is Emre more ethical? Can you elaborate? What happened when you got surgery with Yaman?

Yaman is like the usual Turkish Drs. He only does 20% of the surgery, lets the technicians do the rest and makes about 3-4 HTs per day. Dont get me wrong in my thread I praised the technicians for being good but it wasn't the Dr and I chose him from this forum because the recommendation said he does most of procedure himself.

Also the after care with Yaman is ZERO. If it wasn't for this forum I wouldn't have answered any of my post procedure Qs. Also the results posted by forum members including myself are way below average compared to what the clinic posts.

I didn't have a procedure with Ali Emre Kardeniz but I contacted him alongside other Top Drs in the US, Europe and Canada because I need a another procedure after the below average results I got from Yaman. From What I have seen so far, he follows the more ethical and scientific style compared to the standard Turkish business only oriented model.

Thats my opinion

I have to agree, Dr Karadeniz is a very ethical straight taking guy. He may not be the world's best but he is very good value for money.