Hair Transplant Result for 5000 grafts – Two FUE Session – HDC Medical

The patient was 31 years when he started his hair transplantation with HDC in 2014. His aim was to cover his boldness, the best way possible. His donor was average as you can see in the photos below.

HDC has proceeded with two Hair transplant Sessions as follows:

2000 grafts on 31-01 -14

2000 scalp grafts and 1000 beard grafts on 19-11-14

Total of 5000 grafts

The main aim was to maintain the donor in the best way possible so as to be able to take more grafts if needed to cover more area in the future. HDC had promised the patient that with two surgeries, his result will be natural and adequately covered and leaving the donor, both scalp and beard, not depleted for at least one more session.

You can see the result for yourself and evaluate if the patient goals have been met.

Additionally we want to inform the readers of the presentation of this result, that we have lounged a new website in March 2017 on this link: HDC Hair transplant | Restoration clinic fue

Also we just published a new article on Avoiding Depletion in the Donor Area which you can read on this link: Avoiding scarring and donor depletion in large FUE sessions

Before

1_zpszklpo4yv.jpg

2_zps2hclym2b.jpg

3_zpstgpirylr.jpg

4_zpsbcufb7wy.jpg

Immediately after 1st transplant

6_zpsnozwis1w.jpg

7_zpsxtgmqyyl.jpg

8_zpsgjyktptu.jpg

9_zpsfqwsbgun.jpg

10_zps1h9cwjt0.jpg

After 1st transplant

10a_zpsrklkmp7k.jpg

10B_zpsmyoxszzz.jpg

Immediately after 2nd transplant

11_zpsqmej2kw0.jpg

12_zpslayuoi5q.jpg

13_zpsqleqeouv.jpg

14_zpseixi4rl6.jpg

15_zpsparhxyxl.jpg

16_zpsoee87g5r.jpg

Result after 5000 grafts

17_zps5ydfjdmn.jpg

18_zpsogi34id0.jpg

19_zpszimv8omn.jpg

20_zpsxjfvkj0w.jpg

21_zps8l9jqywf.jpg

Giuseppe Grezzi 

Representative of HDC Hair Clinic and  Head  Hair transplant Technician

Email : giuseppe@hdc.com.cy    Whatapp +357 97 741250   HDC Whatsapp +357 99 205741

• Moderators

I'm curious to know why the beard grafts were taken from the sides as opposed to under the chin where they would be less noticeable especially if there ended up being some scarring. I'm not opposed to taking grafts from the sides, but my opinion is that under the chin should be first, so you can see how well it heals and then if there are no noticeable dot scars then you can do another session taking grafts from the sides.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm curious to know why the beard grafts were taken from the sides as opposed to under the chin where they would be less noticeable especially if there ended up being some scarring. I'm not opposed to taking grafts from the sides, but my opinion is that under the chin should be first, so you can see how well it heals and then if there are no noticeable dot scars then you can do another session taking grafts from the sides.

Hi behappy,

I can give 3 reasons in order to answer your question.

1. We never had any scarring from beard hair extraction in any patient so far. I have included a photo of this patient showing his beard after 2.5 years and another view of the result. There was another case posted in the past that shows the non scarring from beard Hair Transplant here: HDC Hair Transplant Clinic – Scalp and Beard FUE Result of 4538 Grafts – Front and Cr - Forum By and for Hair Loss Patients

2. The required number to be taken from the beard was 1000 grafts. So by using the area of the two sides the number was extracted.

3. The beard in the area under the chin, usually has more erratic direction of growth as you can see in the attached photo. We start usually from the sides and we continue to the chin if we need more grafts.

I hope this answers conclusively you question.

22_zpsxyilhv2m.jpg

23_zpsozxurhg4.jpg

Giuseppe Grezzi 

Representative of HDC Hair Clinic and  Head  Hair transplant Technician

Email : giuseppe@hdc.com.cy    Whatapp +357 97 741250   HDC Whatsapp +357 99 205741

• Moderators
I hope this answers conclusively you question.

Thank you for your answers as to why you performed it the way you did.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.