Legal Action against Transplant Doctor

I had a 2,000 graph Fue Procedure last June costing $16,000. Long story short the results were extremely poor. I didn't realize how poor until i consulted with two top california transplant doctors. I wanted an expert medical opinion on the previous operation and advice on my options moving forward. Both Doctors said the previous doctor's work was horrible. Not only in graph success rate, but hairline design. They said they'd remove a good amount of the successful graphs because of the poor placement. I told the original doctor this and he offered 300 free graphs, i declined the offer. He then offered me that value in a refund which is $2,400. i declined that offer also saying i want my money back or i'm going to court. He is now refusing to give me my medical records and before and after pictures and says he's filing a lawsuit against me for harassment. There's been absolutely no harassment, only me trying to get my medical records which are required by the attorneys i've contacted. I have 1 year following the operation to get the lawsuit going so he's obviously trying to intimidate me and stall me. I filed with the california medical board so once the paper work goes through he'll be required to hand it over. I'm looking for advice and recommendations to attorneys that can help me through this process. Thanks

• 2 months later...
I had a 2,000 graph Fue Procedure last June costing $16,000. Long story short the results were extremely poor. I didn't realize how poor until i consulted with two top california transplant doctors. I wanted an expert medical opinion on the previous operation and advice on my options moving forward. Both Doctors said the previous doctor's work was horrible. Not only in graph success rate, but hairline design. They said they'd remove a good amount of the successful graphs because of the poor placement. I told the original doctor this and he offered 300 free graphs, i declined the offer. He then offered me that value in a refund which is $2,400. i declined that offer also saying i want my money back or i'm going to court. He is now refusing to give me my medical records and before and after pictures and says he's filing a lawsuit against me for harassment. There's been absolutely no harassment, only me trying to get my medical records which are required by the attorneys i've contacted. I have 1 year following the operation to get the lawsuit going so he's obviously trying to intimidate me and stall me. I filed with the california medical board so once the paper work goes through he'll be required to hand it over. I'm looking for advice and recommendations to attorneys that can help me through this process. Thanks

Horrible. Any updates?

Who was the doctor? It sounds like intimidation to stall med records. You have a right to med records. I hope you get this bs resolved. FTC complaint should also be considered for marketing fraud. Did you get any bht or nape or beard hairs with fue or all scalp donor used?