Hairline Surgeons

Thanks for your reply. I wouldn't go to Turkey as it is unregulated, irrespective of how good a reputation the surgeon has. I should have stipulated that I also don't want to wait for 3 years either which rules out the first 2 (I have been in touch with them). I am glad Feriduni has a reputation for hairlines as he is one of the ones I am visiting in Belgium. Not heard of Lupanzula. Where is s/he from?

Thanks for the reply. I may get in touch with Lupanzula to visit them too. I will debate Keser as I love the fact that they do everything themselves (this is also why I will be visiting de Reys). I may look at flights to Turkey for a consultation....

No problem, I think Keser is at least worth a look. He'd be a definite front-runner if I was close to pulling the trigger. He cherry-picks his cases but when you're only looking for hairline work, that's not such a bad thing and as you say, doing the entire operation himself is a huge plus in my book!

Best of luck with your consults :)

TrixGlenDevon,

We would be happy to speak with you about your hair loss issues. Our clinic in Brussels is state of the art, very private and secure, and of course Dr. Lupanzula does all of the FUE scoring and extraction himself. We hope to hear from you soon.

Dr Lupanzula E.

MeDiKemos Hair Transplantation

Dr. Emorane Lupanzula is recommended on Hair Transplant Network

Email: info@medikemos.com

Telephone: + 32 2 535 55 40

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MHairTransplantation

TrixGlenDevon,

We would be happy to speak with you about your hair loss issues. Our clinic in Brussels is state of the art, very private and secure, and of course Dr. Lupanzula does all of the FUE scoring and extraction himself. We hope to hear from you soon.

Hi! I already emailed pictures earlier in the week with some questions and I am awaiting the reply.

Trix,

As you can see, everyone has various opinions about surgeons and optimal hairlines. In my opinion, the best surgeons have a great deal of technical skill and experience in addition to artistry. This is what it takes to create a natural looking hairline. Many of the surgeons mentioned above are recommended by this community and regularly present examples of their results on this forum. Thus, I suggest that in addition to getting advice on this topic, that you view results posted from the ones you are considering on this forum and then consult with them. Click here to see a list of surgeons we recommend.

Best wishes,

Bill