Dr Pradeep sethi

DAN123

Hello people ,

I just wanted to do a quick review on my hair transplant and the service I used.

I have done around 6-7000 grafts through dr Pradeep sethi in gurugram India.

My results were great, the price was litrally half of my western quotes.

The clinic was professional the staff were great, they picked me up from the airport.

And organized a hotel.

I'm really happy with my results, I have my hair back again!

Dan,

I know Dr. Sethi is interested in potential recommendation on this community...perhaps that's why I've been seeing a lot of members posting about him lately. That said, I encourage you to share some before and after photos and the date of your procedure so we can see for ourselves what your results look like.

Best wishes,

Bill

I have done 3 procedures, I have never kept before pictures .

If I can find them I ll post but as you can see that's a real picture of me, which I didn't have to do but I did it anyway.

If you would like you can ask Dr Pradeep sethi to send you before pictures of my head as I don't keep them.

He is on facebook ask him and I will give permission in advance.

What is your name?

Dan,

I know Dr. Sethi is interested in potential recommendation on this community...perhaps that's why I've been seeing a lot of members posting about him lately. That said, I encourage you to share some before and after photos and the date of your procedure so we can see for ourselves what your results look like.

Best wishes,

Bill

Hey Bill,

What are the ways a doctor would apply for approval other than his/her patients posting some excellent results?. Though I have reservations on pricing, there is no doubt that Dr. Pradeep - eugenix has had his patients share their results and stories and seems to have done some excellent work IMO. Are you guys evaluating them for recommendation? the same way you evaluated cases for other doctors?. Is there another behind the scene story that we as forum members are not aware of?.

For one it makes it easy for forum members to objectively posts their results in a recommendation thread or make them feel more confident of getting HT done from a recommended doctor.