Post fue sun on head

Hi

I'm 5 weeks post FUE op with ASMED and its starting to get warm and sunny here in the UK.

I won't lay out and sunbathe at all this year so I give myself at least 9 months away from laying in the sun but its the walking round that I am concerned about.

If I wear a 50 SPF cream (I bought a baby one as I presume it will be less sensitive) and then I wear this hat which is UPF 50 should I be ok to walk around in full glaring sun for a day?

thanks

Rich

The Columbia Coolhead baseball cap in black is a performance cap featuring Omni-Freeze technology which reacts with sweat to lower the temperature of the material. In addition the Omni-Shade UPF 50 sun protection will protect you from the sun's harmful rays.

Columbia Hats Coolhead Baseball Cap - Black from Village Hats.

Hi

I'm 5 weeks post FUE op with ASMED and its starting to get warm and sunny here in the UK.

I won't lay out and sunbathe at all this year so I give myself at least 9 months away from laying in the sun but its the walking round that I am concerned about.

If I wear a 50 SPF cream (I bought a baby one as I presume it will be less sensitive) and then I wear this hat which is UPF 50 should I be ok to walk around in full glaring sun for a day?

thanks

Rich

The Columbia Coolhead baseball cap in black is a performance cap featuring Omni-Freeze technology which reacts with sweat to lower the temperature of the material. In addition the Omni-Shade UPF 50 sun protection will protect you from the sun's harmful rays.

Columbia Hats Coolhead Baseball Cap - Black from Village Hats.

If you're wearing a hat; you don't need to wear suncream too; rays don't travel through clothes.