Dr Cinik 2700 graft fue istanbul

Spring15

Hi Rickyrixon,

Yes in the contract I received it stated if transplanted hairs don't grow the repair surgery will be free of charge, it doesn't state what density or percentage of grafts. I already have a lot of small hairs growing which will probably shed soon, I'm confident I will be happy with the end result so hopefully I won't have to use the guarantee! haha

Thanks for that. You are quite you to get a hair transplant ... Did Dr Cinik raise this at all? Are you taking propecia?

Thanks for that. You are quite you to get a hair transplant ... Did Dr Cinik raise this at all? Are you taking propecia?

I'm assuming you meant quite young? My main objective with this transplant was to have a full head until my 30s, I'm nearly 26. I'm quietly confident there will be better treatments in the next few years as well, be it just maintenance.

I tried propecia but it affected my libido so I came off it.

2 week post OP update.

No pain at all anywhere, still slightly itchy around my hairline & donor area. I have a lot of small hair growing as you can see in the photos which is quite exciting, I imagine these will shed very soon. From a distance you can't tell I have any hair loss at all. Looking forward to how things progress! :)

14day1.PNG.fc85a8cb076d75c9fd1bced975b4c386.PNG

14day2.thumb.jpg.7421639ca58df1bb405cf528bdfe52db.jpg

14day3.thumb.jpg.16475f0047be95ccbbfff1e212b6f57b.jpg

14day5.thumb.jpg.3400685f8de5b6e842a30519640d3f4d.jpg

2 week post OP update.

No pain at all anywhere, still slightly itchy around my hairline & donor area. I have a lot of small hair growing as you can see in the photos which is quite exciting, I imagine these will shed very soon. From a distance you can't tell I have any hair loss at all. Looking forward to how things progress! :)

How is the redness going mate? Is is noticeable ?

Hey there,

Yeah if you were to come up close it is noticeable, the skin tone doesn't match the rest of my forehead/face. Not that obvious if you just saw me walking in the street.

How long did you wait until seeing other people (outside your family) again? Did they notice that you just had a HT?

I'm about to back to work in a few days and do not want everybody to know that I have some work done on my head lol.

Looks good Spring! We got ours done about 1 week apart from the same doc, so it'll be interesting to see your progress!

Yes we did :) , likewise!

How long did you wait until seeing other people (outside your family) again? Did they notice that you just had a HT?

I'm about to back to work in a few days and do not want everybody to know that I have some work done on my head lol.

I had dermatitis and had to shave my head, my Doc has given me some cream to clear it up.

That's what I say when anybody asks what happened to my head! haha

Yes we did :) , likewise!

I had dermatitis and had to shave my head, my Doc has given me some cream to clear it up.

That's what I say when anybody asks what happened to my head! haha

Haha maybe I need to try that too. How long you wait until getting back to work?

3 weeks post OP.

Slowly beginning to shed the small hairs, quite demoralising but its all part of the process.

Breakdown of the grafts implanted.

10 % 1-hair graft

40 % 2-hair grafts

45 % 3-hair grafts

5 % multiple grafts

In an ideal world, the Doctor would perform the whole surgery alone but that's just not feasible, I don't know of any hair transplant doctors that don't use assistants, and if there are ones that don't they would be extremely expensive I would imagine. So long as the technicians are trained to a high standard I don't see any problems.

I felt I was in capable hands, have a browse of Dr Cinik's results around the place, he obviously has done well with his staff.

This is ditto a turkish doctor I visited. Similar package. Similar technique. My results were really awful and I regret it. I hope yours turns out to be great. Also, his reviews were kinda similar too. Everyone seemed super ecstatic but when it came to the results(after a year), nobody seemed thrilled. I think he got banned from here.

3 weeks post OP.

Slowly beginning to shed the small hairs, quite demoralising but its all part of the process.

Breakdown of the grafts implanted.

10 % 1-hair graft

40 % 2-hair grafts

45 % 3-hair grafts

5 % multiple grafts

I'm starting to get my shed too dude! Just keep it shaved short, I think it looks better that way because people just assume you've done the "fuck it, I'm shaving my head thing" without really noticing much hair loss hah - post some update pics too!

This is ditto a turkish doctor I visited. Similar package. Similar technique. My results were really awful and I regret it. I hope yours turns out to be great. Also, his reviews were kinda similar too. Everyone seemed super ecstatic but when it came to the results(after a year), nobody seemed thrilled. I think he got banned from here.

Damn.. Sorry to hear that. Would you mind sharing which doctor this was?

How many grafts and what Norwood were you when they operated on you? We'll see how I go.

I'm starting to get my shed too dude! Just keep it shaved short, I think it looks better that way because people just assume you've done the "fuck it, I'm shaving my head thing" without really noticing much hair loss hah - post some update pics too!

Yeah man it's opens your eyes to where your hairline REALLY is. I'm getting small pimples, especially around my temple points. But nah I'm not shaving it, the transplanted hair can catch up!

Damn.. Sorry to hear that. Would you mind sharing which doctor this was?

How many grafts and what Norwood were you when they operated on you? We'll see how I go.

Norwood 4/5. 2900 grafts (I don't believe it, though).

Nice guy but man, it's the technicians who do everything. He's there to draw the hairline and that's it! Like someone else said, you might get lucky (assuming that your particular technician was really gifted) but who's to say the result you see in a success story will get replicated. What's more, they've got nothing to lose.

Edited by David - Moderator

1 month update. My receded hairline is on full display to everyone now. *sigh*

What's strange is before I had the transplant I would run my fingers through my hair and a few hairs would always fall, now when I pull the short hairs around my hairline & behind the transplanted hair NOT ONE hair sheds. Anyone have an explanation to this?

Only thing different is I'm taking 5000mcg Biotin tablets once a day, and have temporarily stopped using Minoxidil & Nizoral shampoo. I'm getting a lot of dandruff however.

1month.png.32fbad35710c4d2de13dc0fe686c01da.png

Norwood 4/5. 2900 grafts (I don't believe it, though).

Nice guy but man, it's the technicians who do everything. He's there to draw the hairline and that's it! Like someone else said, you might get lucky (assuming that your particular technician was really gifted) but who's to say the result you see in a success story will get replicated. What's more, they've got nothing to lose.

========================================================================

Well he is the only surgeon I've ever come across who does NOTHING but draw the hairline. What does he do all day?? Sits back and rakes in the dosh it seems. Was any kind of compensation offered, repair surgery or partial refund?

Edited by Spring15

• 2 weeks later...

6 weeks post OP.

I'm quite fascinated how the recipient area is still red and slightly sensitive.

Nothing is really happening however, have maybe retained 10% of the hairs of my shed.

• 2 weeks later...

8 weeks post OP.

Not much happening, a lot of dandruff/dead skin where my native hair & transplanted hair coincide on my old hairline. Using Nizoral once a week for that.

Hopefully new small hairs sprout soon.