Ailsbury Clinic DUBLIN IRELAND

Hi guys

Went for consult €50 today in Ailsbury Clinic. Any feedback from FUE done here?

My experience was ok. The receptionist was very informative and helpful. The consultant a bit more stand off ish with the answers to my questions.

When I told her I have been consulting with Dr Feriduni in Belgium she told me she never heard of him and she said she knew all the top surgeons for FUE in Europe. I found this strange as I believed he would be known in the profession as a top surgeon right?

She said I did not need to shave my head as the area they are working on has no surrounding hairs and shock loss would not happen.

I need around 2500 Hairs and they are a responsibly priced €5000. No Propecia

Dr Feriduni coming in at €13.5k shaved head. Daily Propecia

Big difference here

Anyone advise?

Edited by CiaranMc

No I haven't had work with these doctors. I went for a consultation with dr van eeden (it's free)and he knows his stuff. I also went for a consultation with ailesbury and it was a bit of a joke! I haven't gone to see dr Nel yet.. his consultation is €200 I think but his price per graft would be roughly around the same as ailesbury I think. You should contact van eeden and get free consultation anyway. Google Dr Nel also and check his work... I'm going to go to him at some stage.

Hi there, I haven't seen great results at all from ailsbury clinic. That's also a great tip that they charge by hair not graft. I've also contacted hrbr in Dublin but their prices were extortionate. I'd be slightly wary of one of the doctors recommended here as a quick Google brings up articles of a concerning nature. Would you consider Dr bisanga in Belgium or Dr koray in Turkey?

Fellas, all 3 of you guys above this post, you've only got one head with one given amount of lifetime donor supply. You might want to better your chances of an agreeable result by searching the FUE doctors recommended on this forum. In fact I just posted on another thread about this.

Think it was titled "best FUE surgeons" or something like that

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

Hello Ernie.. I do appreciate that a recommended doctor would be the best option, however I've also seen bad results from some of them and even sometimes they are even removed from the recommended list for one reason or another. I also think some of them use way to many grafts that sometimes is not needed. Although I do agree most of the Doctors on the list are top quality I feel some are very average at best. Ciaran.. I think a good few people from Ireland have had work done from Dr Saifi in Poland and reviews seen very good so check him out. His cost would be reasonable. Before anyone says anything.. I know cost should not be the most important issue!!!!!!