Norwood 2 Temple Work after 1 year : 500 Unshaven FUE by FIT grafts

This 23-year-old male patient came to MyWHTC clinic to treat the temple regions with unshaven FUE by FIT. The patient has fine brown hair with fair skin and average donor density. Dr. Patrick Mwamba treated this young Norwood II by transplanting 500 FUE by FIT grafts in one surgery session at a density of 45 follicular units per square centimeter. The left temple received 150 grafts, and the right temple received 350 grafts. Below are 12-month results photos sent in from the patient. The goal is to restore symmetry in the front and maintain a natural-looking appearance. We advise young patients to commit to medical therapy as the nature of hair loss is progressive.

Temples%20500_zpsv5tijf5z.jpg

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am a representative of MyWHTC clinic in Brussels, Belgium.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available in Brussels for no fee

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Dr. Mwamba,

The hairline looks nice and refined, thank you for presenting this example of your work. If you do have any additional photos, that would be great. Typically, even for hairline procedures, it's a good idea to present multiple photos and angles showing various side of the scale. For the hairline, maybe just some profile pictures or close-ups of the hairline would be great.

Best wishes,

Bill