Hi to all . My situation

Hi,

i'm would and i ll be glad to receive some suggestion from the user of this beautiful forum

i have inserted in my album the situation of my actual hair issue .

i m italian and i would to have an HT very soon after many years of finasteride treatment . i m not sure if follow fue or fut surgery and which surgeon . i don't know how many grafts i need to solve my situation at almost 34 yo.

i say thank for every person will read my topic.

My advice: go to a reputable physician who specializes in hair restoration. I had my surgery 4 years ago and am still completely satisfied.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. Quote from Charles R. Swindol

March 14, 2013. 2462 grafts to the crown

Hair Transplant with Dr. Gabel in Portland, Oregon

Dr. Gabel's Website

My advice: go to a reputable physician who specializes in hair restoration. I had my surgery 4 years ago and am still completely satisfied.

thank you for you answer i m so happy you are satisfied now .. really . i m scared because in italy there aren't good physicians and i would to have the best result for my case . i would prefer fue than Fut i know but i m not sure if fue could be the best solution for me..

i was thinking in europe : Koray , Bisanga, Maras , De Freitas

Hi Marley

Finasteride has worked very well with me specially in the crown and middle area . i have done many pause and after that i noticed more thin hairs after some months i ve stopped to take it .

fortunately any side effects . a bit low sexual desire in the first period but nothing else .

i have taken it at 20 after medical consulting .