Dr. Lindsey 7 years out from frontal hairline

This guy had 1500 or so to his hairline way back, 2 office locations ago! He is on meds and sent this pic in today. A photoshop novice...I put blue on his face, but his hairline looks fantastic. He was 27 at the time of surgery so I'm guessing he's almost 35 now.

The middle pics are at 8 months, the last time I saw him in person. Holding up well.

Dr. Lindsey McLean VA

1.thumb.jpg.31dd9042d42ad67a5c85537bce79781e.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.b28a35ebe7a9e6526f94ee930f53413a.jpg

3.thumb.jpg.fbabf93d12d311c42efe99317c3d88cc.jpg

14.thumb.jpg.4f1e54545524b52c178483d5368b0df0.jpg

16.thumb.jpg.afac884c6fb4991bc30e6f9ce2027e41.jpg

15.thumb.jpg.aed1705a9e4e8aca5bba207c104ae95f.jpg

image1.jpg.f5338537f7b03c2b8c1c10aaa50cbac0.jpg

William H. Lindsey, MD, FACS

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I agree. There are not a lot of pixels in the pt photo, but it does look like a pretty stark hairline, with possible concealer? Looks like he is at a wedding or something, so he could be pulling out all of the stops there. 8 month pics look very natural.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

To my knowledge...i.e. phone call.... no concealers.

SUPPOSEDLY, he's rolling through our area next week and agreed to stop by for a video.

Dr. Lindsey

ALSO, he's half asian...and has quite thin hairs and you can see from his preop, and pretty big color mismatch. Not to split hairs as they say...but I'm looking at my hairline more than progression of mpb.

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Spanker You were once again correct. I had him spin by and did a little video which I just posted.

Although he wears concealer everywhere....he says its mainly due to his WHITE scalp and fine black hair...and he doesn't want to see the skin....

Interestingly his wife didn't find out til well after marriage that he'd had the case.

Dr. Lindsey

McLean, VA