More confused than ever on which surgeon to go with

I have been steadily doing my research to figure out which surgeon I want to choose for my very first procedure. And of course, as time goes on and I do more research, my choice of surgeon starts to drift.

Nevertheless, I have now narrowed my selection down to FUE from one of the Belgians (Feriduni, Bisanga, Lupanzula). Honestly I am having a difficult time in deciding on which one of the three to go with, and it would be get to get some other people's opinions on these three.

Thanks

HTsoon made a good point about Feriduni on another thread recently, it's quite hard to find actual patient experiences on here and elsewhere. Despite people alway's saying he's one of the default top 3 etc.

That plus his long waiting list makes him less of an actual real alternative.

Bisanga and Lupanzula both have reasonable waiting lists. Bisanga did train Lupanzula and has more years of HT surgeon experience. Both are also located in the same general neighborhood in Brussels and you would stay at the same hotel - the Catalonia Forum - if going with either.

I would try to have skype consults with both, and research results that match your current hairloss pattern and extent and make a final decision based on those outcomes.

good luck

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

You're looking at some of the best fue surgeons in the world with your short list so there isn't much to pick them apart but your gut right now. Truth is all 3 of these docs on the same head and same grafts to work with would produce great results so now it just comes down to which one you feel the most comfortable with. Which one do you feel is listening to you, understanding what you want, which one do you trust. All 3 can deliver but one will eventually jump out as the one you want to be your doc. That is how it was for me, I had the same docs on my short list but ultimately one just pulled himself out of the pack for me.