Anyone here been a patient of Dr. Baubac of Alvi Armani, Beverly hills?

Recently I read that Dr. Baubac's Alvi Armani of Beverly Hills is a legit clinic and one of or the best in the world. His high hair density is on par with Dr. Erdogan who people consider the best in hair transplants. This may be the clinic for me to satisfy my needs. I also read that the Beverly Hills clinic should not be confused with other Alvi Armani clinics that hold a bad rep. That said I have a few questions.

Has anyone been a patient of Dr. Baubac? What were your experiences and could you provide links to your images?

Who is better in terms of hair density, Dr. Erdogan or Dr. Baubac?

Considering he is in Beverly Hills how expensive is he?

In general most posters don't have a favorable view of the clinic chain he is associated with. That's not to say he's bad, but just so you know.

Hello again KO,

Well that is what I meant in my first post. That he should not be associated with the satellite clinics. That said would you say he is as good as Dr. Erdogan, Lorenzo, Feller or Dorin? Would you recommend him? The reason I ask is because I like his work from what I saw on youtube and his gallery. Please let me know.

I don't know, but I was just telling you why you won't find much info here. Maybe you can look at other forums. I'm not familiar with his work to comment...

IMO, don't get obsessed with one surgeon...there is no "chosen one" or one perfect surgeon. There are a lot of good clinics out there today.

I don't know, but I was just telling you why you won't find much info here. Maybe you can look at other forums. I'm not familiar with his work to comment...

IMO, don't get obsessed with one surgeon...there is no "chosen one" or one perfect surgeon. There are a lot of good clinics out there today.

Hello KO,

Yes I am quite aware of this as well. Honestly I am not obsessed with one doctor. But I am very fond with just a few doctors who have impressed me so far. Dr. Baubac is one of them. Yet I want to remain cautious and get as much info as I can about him before I make my decision to see him as my doctor. It is the best I can do.

This post from another forum sums it up and we discussed this before in your other thread.

Yes Sean seemed to like the doc but he remains affiliated with the clinic that most agree had harmed patients in the past.

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/threads/13127-My-quote-with-Dr-Armani

Cost of Surgery is 24k, HOWEVER, If I sign up in July or August , the price drops to 15k

Anyway, what is your goal? And do you have any pics you can post?

You want a FUE procedure to transplant into existing hair? -> Konior, Shapiro, Cooley, Bisanga are very good at transplanting into existing hair

Or you want a FUE procedure for an aggressive new lowered hairline, and not so overly concerned about your donor? -> Erdogan, Keser, Rahal (? maybe, as he's better for FUT) will do the job

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

This post from another forum sums it up and we discussed this before in your other thread.

Yes Sean seemed to like the doc but he remains affiliated with the clinic that most agree had harmed patients in the past.

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/threads/13127-My-quote-with-Dr-Armani

Cost of Surgery is 24k, HOWEVER, If I sign up in July or August , the price drops to 15k

Anyway, what is your goal? And do you have any pics you can post?

Hello hsrp,

Yes! That is it! I was looking like a mad man for that thread. Appreciate it that greatly. Navigating through the forum is a bit difficult with many links even if it was my thread. I will bookmark it.

15K?? That is very steep. Very disconcerting. But is this the cost everyone pays regardless of the degree of their hairloss?

Answering your questions I do not know whether to go the FUE or FUT path. Yes I have read about them and know what they are. But I have not read enough about which method is best long term and that is very important to me. I do not want to dive into something that may not be maintainedd in the future. I want to be able to keep what is transplanted.

My camera is very old and not made for high resolution picture taking. Looking to buy one soon though. Soon as I do I will post here. Give me your honest opinion when I do. Appreciate this.

Let me know your thought.