27 year old Asian. Ready for Hair Transplant. Need some Advice. (Pics Inside)

Hi everyone!

I’ve been doing a ton of research on hair transplant the last few months and after seeing the amazing results of a friend who did his HT at HDC in Cyprus I am ready to take the plunge to do a HT in the next 6 months!

I am 27 year old located in the US and have been losing my hair since I was 18. My hair loss is mainly in my hair line and temple. I had initially a high hairline to begin with and as my hairline receded, it put me in a depression. I tried for years to hide my baldness with a comb over and eventually shaved my head because it was so obvious.

Family History: Uncles on my mother’s side began balding at a young age as well, so it is hereditary. My younger brother has a strong hairline however. My father is thinning at the crown and top, but his hairline is still there.

Current regiment: Regenepure DR 3x a week + regular exercise and healthy diet.

Goal: I feel like my case is a severe Norwood 3 and I want to lower my hairline and fill in my temples and get decent amount of density up front to be able to style my hair. A lower hairline will hopefully help me better frame my face.

I have posted my pictures below. I think I will probably need 3,000+ graft. My donor hair is pretty thick, so hopefully that means I’ll a good candidate for a hair transplant.

Can you guys give me your opinion on how many grafts I would need and what kind of results I should expect? I’m looking to go the FUE route.

Also, I haven’t seen many posts by Asians who document their hair transplant journey. I know that many Asians suffer from MPB as well and I would love to document my journey on here!

Thanks everyone! Appreciate and look forward to any comments or feedback :)

Back.thumb.jpg.15aff663c4b1f6486e135ef20062e227.jpg

Front.thumb.jpg.1fafc878df1a58de0f4f71b25cbb5383.jpg

Side.thumb.jpg.a126dd8e1fa301a55db907a77adaca36.jpg

Top.thumb.jpg.12be6673ae6f0bf87cc5e9f642c2cf61.jpg

Edited by dinokid

Hi everyone!

I’ve been doing a ton of research on hair transplant the last few months and after seeing the amazing results of a friend who did his HT at HDC in Cyprus I am ready to take the plunge to do a HT in the next 6 months!

I am 27 year old located in the US and have been losing my hair since I was 18. My hair loss is mainly in my hair line and temple. I had initially a high hairline to begin with and as my hairline receded, it put me in a depression. I tried for years to hide my baldness with a comb over and eventually shaved my head because it was so obvious.

Family History: Uncles on my mother’s side began balding at a young age as well, so it is hereditary. My younger brother has a strong hairline however. My father is thinning at the crown and top, but his hairline is still there.

Current regiment: Regenepure DR 3x a week + regular exercise and healthy diet.

Goal: I feel like my case is a severe Norwood 3 and I want to lower my hairline and fill in my temples and get decent amount of density up front to be able to style my hair. A lower hairline will hopefully help me better frame my face.

I have posted my pictures below. I think I will probably need 3,000+ graft. My donor hair is pretty thick, so hopefully that means I’ll a good candidate for a hair transplant.

Can you guys give me your opinion on how many grafts I would need and what kind of results I should expect? I’m looking to go the FUE route.

Also, I haven’t seen many posts by Asians who document their hair transplant journey. I know that many Asians suffer from MPB as well and I would love to document my journey on here!

Thanks everyone! Appreciate and look forward to any comments or feedback :)

Hello, I'm Asian and initially I was also Norwood 3. Examine my profile and pix. More than happy to answer any further questions you may have.

Hey Bro,

I'm not Asian but I'm 27 and love anime! :P

So I did FUE surgery in Los Angeles with Dr. Mohebi. Did a full year of researching in advance.

The results have been phenomenal.

Richter101 is a former patient of Dr. Parsa Mohebi

Born Oct ’89

Began Seeing Gradual Hair Loss Oct ’09

Began Seeing Gradual Hair Gain June ’15

My regimen includes:

HT #1 2200 (ARTAS- FUE) grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in 2016

Finasteride daily, since 2014

Rogaine experimenter from 2012- ’13 RIP

Planning HT #2 By End of This Year :)

• 6 months later...